Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If someone kissed you, you... - Minitokyo

If someone kissed you, you...

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

RedRebel

RedRebel

Just always smile!

If its a guy i'll kill him, but if its a girl then it will probably depend on how deep our relationship is.

Life will always be empty without friendship.

It depends.. If it's a girl I don't care, but if it's a boy only if we're good friends, if not, I'd punch him xD

Ryuurei

Ryuurei

What called love

Kill him/her...

Seriously,
i would slap him (if that person's a man)
or
i would never ever talk with her (if that person's a woman)

don't joke. nobody kiss me for ages... :D

well if its a stranger...scream and yell at them...
if it's a friend..adn they're drunk..and it's only like a peck on the cheek...of course smack them...but like in the end we'er still friends..and of course yell him when he's sober and drunk too..but loslehaha
i woudlnt' perfer it to happen to me..but it's just a peck on the cheek.. xp...

If she's is looks at least 75% like an anime girl, i can pardon that, or else, I will yell at her

i'd be in shock and then i'd slap him. =P

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

If it's a guy and if he looks good than I would be happy! If it's a ugly one I wouldn`t even go to him!

merged: 10-16-2009 ~ 09:41pm
Well yeah. I also agree with gazetto!

StrawberryxXxIchigo

StrawberryxXxIchigo

i don't believe in believes. ?

If it was a handsome guy, i would kiss him back. xD

have no fear of perfection. you will never reach it.

he was drunked? if yes i wouldn't worry about that...

beyondmeasure

From the mind comes the query.

I'm a he.

It doesn't matter if the one kissin' is a male of female - I'd just let it all pass.

porcelain-harlott

porcelain-harlott

itadakimasu!!

I wouldn't let anyone kiss me unless I liked them. :P

I am inside your mind, lurking beneath your deepest thoughts silently waiting to be roused from my hiding place~.?

ShroomX

Scanner

ShroomX

a kiss on the cheek its not a big deal coming from a friend even if u know him/her for a month..time doesnt mean anything!i wouldnt do anything bout it..its pretty normal kiss on a cheek..that only means that someone cares about you and want to show it^^ and even if he/her wanted more u only have to respect and tell him/her that u only see him/her as a friend..But if it was really a kiss then the reaction would be different off course :)

If the person do this, because she/he is drunken, i will first slap him for this, and i will discuss this on the next day, i don' t like boys, but if its his/her feelings, is it wrong to make failures because you love someone, i think no!

HikaruKage

HikaruKage

Inane Devvy

I'd wipe my face and stay away from mr/ms kissles for the time being. Human contact is something I'd like to avoid. (unless if it's someone I love)

DeviantART
People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they seldom use. -Soren Kierkegaard
Perhaps it's harder to watch the burdened that to be burdened, that is why people always look away. -M.

fatalattacker09

fatalattacker09

Anime Fanatic!!!!!

if it's my dream girl, i'll be happy.
if it's the person i hate, i'll kill him/her

(T_T)

Very, very creeped out. Ew, a friend doing that to me (Im taking into consideration that the 'friend' is a boy) i'd not talk to him for a month at least

if he is a guy i'll give him a punch and if its a girl then i'll see what to do

SometimeS, RocK AnD RolL DreamZ ComE TruE

Only on the cheek? That's pretty tame.

miss-kittychan

miss-kittychan

Beginner Vectorer!

I think a cheek is no really much to get crazy about. I have friends who used to do that to me when we were out.
How drunk was he? Was he aiming for the lips and missed?
If you like the guy its fine and if you don't just tell him your not into him and ask him not to do it again.
If he continues to do it after you asked him not too you have full rights to smack him upside the head ^_^

ichikawav8

ichikawav8

ichikawav8

I'll slap him/her! Haha.....nope! Just kidding....
I'll blush, running away from him/her, and never talking with him/her again! Ohoho....

ichikawav8

zombielord

zombielord

Servant of Darkness

depend on the situation. If the kisser is male, I can commit murder.
In the case the kisser is female, if she is ugly, I will dodge. But if she is beautiful, I will go with the flow, of course

What can't kill you will make you stronger
What can kill you may make this world better

If there was drinking involved, HELLZ NO. D:
Alcohol + People = Silliness. D:
If once they were sober they did that again, then consider it seriously. Otherwise... Just... DO NOT WANT. XD

Become one with Mother Russia, Y/Y? <3

InsomniacLord

InsomniacLord

?Immortality Is Loneliness?

On the cheek? Honestly I don't think i'd care ... lips are an entirely different story ...

Signature Image "Try to attack me! I do not sleep... Try to cut me! I feel no pain... Try to kill me! I have no fear... And don't take life too seriously. You'll never escape it alive anyway" ~Kazuma Fujiwara. The Lord Of Insomniacs.
Join the realms of SLEEPLESS PARADISE or i'll come and getchu!

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.