Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 If someone kissed you, you... - Minitokyo

If someone kissed you, you...

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

Riou17

Riou17

Riou's wife

Let's see... I don't drink so I'm certain I'm sober by that time. So if it's a stranger, I wouldn't even go near him or her.

If its only in the cheek:
Girl - I guess its okay. I mean she's drunk and I'll be somewhat thankful because at least its me and I won't think of anything about her if that happens.
Guy - I'll be obviously confused and flattered. But then again, he's drunk so he won't even remembered he did that, and I won't even go near a drunk guy unless I'm really close to him.

If it's a kiss in a lips, I'll be shocked and push away the girl, or hit the guy hard with my fist on his face.

Most complex problems have a solution. You just have to view it in a different way.

Depends on the girl. And what's with all the guy's saying "I'd slap a guy if he kissed me" I'd punch his f***** lights out! that faggot. Even anime guys don't allow that shit.

Well if this is my friend no. I would calm her down and not take advantage of the moment. Because that is what a real person does.

yeep blush >//< of course! heh but nop really glad..is drunk lol > > ! ..

ching-jianninDynax3 :: Dyna-chanSignature Image

Akamichi

Akamichi

Kaizoku-ou ni naru otoko da !!

if a guy kissed me, I'd smack him.. im not a gay
if a girl kissed me, depend on relationship. if she is my girlfriend, it's okay. but if she is my friend, I'd slap her.

i'll be surprise and mad about it.
but if its my bf..than im fine with it.

OH Mi JELLi BEANS ?

kazuomi

kazuomi

..Still Waiting..

well .. he's or she's drunk .. if i was there .. i'd be drunk too right ? XD

pureblood98

pureblood98

mmmmmm...

i'd slap him in the face and say WTF! XD but if he is hot... hmmmmmm... *wink*

To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.. -Ulysses
You can't spell manslaughter without laughter.. -Azula

If he's a guy,I'm gonna slap his face as hard as I can.^^

well, if she's a good friend of mine...I'll be cool with it hihihihi Xp

Eh.. if it was a girl, I'd make sure she got home alright and definitely tell my girlfriend about it later. If it was a guy, I'd go for a direct headbutt to the nose with the intent of breaking it.

xANNAxBANANAX3

we like cookies too!

If that happened to me I would probably pinch their cheek and walk away.

if a guy : i won't let that happen to me... lol
if a girl : depends.. emo-blush lol ..

I'd faint! Maybe...
Haha... Just kidding...
I think i'd just let it pass, cuz we're both drunk anyway...

if it's a guy i am gonna hit him as hard as i can
but if it's a girl i don't know what to do

hmmm... if it's a guy, i'll punch him to death... hahaha... just joking... if it's a girl, i'll be suprised and freezed... hehehe... XD

love-angel

love-angel

Je vous aime!*

Nah, I wouldn't be mad! :p if it was just a kiss on the cheek!? doesn't really matter if it was a
guy or a girl. I think i'd probably just laugh and play it off....but now if it was a guy and I
thought he was really cute, then i'd try and make out with him. lol no jus kidding! :p

? When the whole worlds turnin left,It's when I'm goin right
I need someone to let me be,Just who I am inside.?

Imizzar

Imizzar~

im a cautious type, so i'd be miles away before they try to kiss me! XD but if i didnt, i'd panic lol

I would find it very disturbing question.
There have to ask him why he should kiss me?
If there is no reason to kiss me, I want to give him blow

i would make sure it was a girl before kissing her back

depends on the gender of u, the person that kissed u and ur orientation. i know personally i kiss both guys and girls on the cheek in a friendly way and it does not mean anything. besides if they were drunk it is likely they were not thinking completly straight

For me, it would depend on who that friend is. But I'd be more surprise than mad by the kiss. I'd take the fact that the person is a friend and is drunk into consideration, and probably let it go. Probably.

if a girl would kiss me i would be surprised ._.
if a boy would kiss me i would slap him in the face xD (kiss on the mouth)

Nice Boat

page 3 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 74 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.