Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 NEW MANGA - Minitokyo

Group announcement by LovCom

page 1 of 1 7 total items

EsperanzaC

EsperanzaC

friendship is the best!

HI EVERYBODY!

Long time no see, i just read a manga that is similar to Lovely Complex it made me feel good just like when i read Lovely Complex it made me laught and even cry but still the story is just as funny as Lovely Complex and you really feel the mood of the manga. I know It seems that I exagerated but it really a great story.

So I recomned this manga for all the people that loved Lovely Complex and like storys avout a girl and a boy that just started dating and don't really know what "normal couples" do.
OK I think I talked to much so I'll just leve you the name of the manga and a web page where you can read it from the beggining till the all end and I'll leave a resume of the story just down. And Have a great day XD !

Web site where you can read it: http://www.mangafox.com/manga/high_school_debut/

Name (english): HIgh School Debut
Name (japanese): Koko Debut

the-aikuchi-squad wataru-yoshizumi-fans lovcom

Hey!
thank you for the manga! it sounds so fun^^ I begun it yesterday, when I saw your post^^

While there's life, there's hope

EsperanzaC

EsperanzaC

friendship is the best!

hehe cool

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

This manga is also available at Onemanga.com... I suggest reading it there, as Mangafox often infects computers with Spy and Adware.

EsperanzaC

EsperanzaC

friendship is the best!

One manga too when i started to read it it was in onemanga then i had lots of viruses but i could remove them and now i read it in mangafox and theres no viruses

xxKurumi

xxKurumi

inexplicably green

Refer here. I've never had any trouble with onemanga, but tons from Mangafox.

EsperanzaC

EsperanzaC

friendship is the best!

lol thats just the opposit of me so funny (maybe it's luck) ;D

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.