Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How Many Anime OST Collections in your iPod currently? - Minitokyo

How Many Anime OST Collections in your iPod currently?

page 1 of 1 7 total items

As the Title says How many Anime OST that you have been Collected So far in your iPod/Mp3 Player at this time. Currently I have

-Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi - Hare Hare Yukai
-Cardcaptor Sakura - OP & ED Theme in all Three Seasons
-Rozen Maiden - Kinjirareta Asobi
-Lucky Star - Motteke! Sailor Fuku
-Sakura Taisen - Yume Mite Iyou
-Last Exile - OP & ED Theme
-Yu Yu Hakusho - Hohoemi no Bakudan
-Fruit Basket - OP & ED Theme
-Chobits - Let me Be With You
-Soul Eater - Resonance
-Honey & Clover - OP & ED 1st Season

Okay now I want to see your Collections & list out what you have right now XD

Practice N Enjoy!

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I have several can't list them all but thanks to anime they have led me to like the singers like gackt, hyde and more that I probably wouldn't have found on my own

BuBbLeS!

Signature

raptor23

All thats right is wrong

I have stuff from bleach, fma, cowboy bebop, some other random anime songs, and my fav jpop singer Utada :)

sonryu

sonryu

DVD Box Designer

Considering I have like 10,000 anime OSTs, they definitely do NOT all fit in my mp3 player (though it is 80 gb). I keep a couple hundred OSTs at a time in my mp3 player, and when I've listened to them all, I delete and put new ones in it (I'm still at the point of trying to listen to all that I have).

eoz

TOO MANY OST. I STORED IN MY PC USUALLY.

AtHnaMarina

AtHnaMarina

MrN..AtHrUn

too many.. i think almost 3000 OST anime in my ipod

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to OSTs & AMVs | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.