New Submissions Getting Elite

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Wslasher

Wslasher

Lone Samurai

Cancel

I just occured to me that like 70% of all new submission are getting the elite treatement. At first I didn't pay much attention to it then I notice that SCANS ARE GETTING ELITE AS WELL.

Since when were scans eligible for elite gallery? Here's one example of an Elite Scan: by Firefist

The scan is very pixelated so why was this put in the elite gallery?

EDIT: Another error, I couldn't post this unless I put up a series tag. Since my example was from Bleach, I had no choice but to put Bleach in the series Tag.

5D's Caption: Vol.1

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

Cancel

Scans are automatically added to elite gallery, but it's not shown up as elite in the gallery item's page. The one you saw is a deleted scan, I don't know how you can see it though. So, the "this item in elite gallery" thing still shows up even after deletion.

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

Cancel

Which error are you getting after you try to post a thread without a tag?

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

Cancel

when I try to load a wall that's been quarantined, instead of saying that it just loads to a blank page.

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

Wslasher

Wslasher

Lone Samurai

Cancel

Quote by SheqelWhich error are you getting after you try to post a thread without a tag?

This one:

Code:
There was an error with the database. If this problem persists for more than 10 minutes, please make a bug report.

The so-called optional series tag is now mandatory.

5D's Caption: Vol.1

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

Cancel

Quote by sailorchironwhen I try to load a wall that's been quarantined, instead of saying that it just loads to a blank page.

have an example please?

merged: 07-15-2009 ~ 11:16am

Quote by Wslasher

Quote by SheqelWhich error are you getting after you try to post a thread without a tag?

This one:

Code:
There was an error with the database. If this problem persists for more than 10 minutes, please make a bug report.

The so-called optional series tag is now mandatory.

This has hopefully been fixed.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.