Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 dbz live action movie confirmed - Minitokyo

dbz live action movie confirmed

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

wanna

wanna

<{Ishbal Survivor}>

Quote by UndyingShadowjesus christ, i'd rather gouge out my eyeballs and get skullfucked than watch that crap. How can one not have an negative outlook on this movie? Christ, i'm sure you all remembered Street Fighter the movie. Shit that scarred me as a child because it was such shit. I'm sure no movie ever made could be worse than Street Fighter, but this may top it. Can't you grasp the concept that dbz can't be done live action!? Imagine the actor that plays Goku, or Christ any normal human being that has Goku hair. It would look utterly retarded for one thing. How about the super saiyan thing? How the Hell are they gonna pull that off without making it look fuckin lame. Seriously, it's crap like this that taints mankind.

good point...but it could also be great...dun't know....let's wait & see ^-^

I just hope it doesn't suck. That's all I can say about it. =/

ShindouShuichi

ShindouShuichi

I don't CARE about destiny.

OMG. Whoa... I didn't think that they were gonna do it, now they finally did! The cast lineup freaks me out though... But its all good. :)

Rex

Rex

Fafner Pilot

omg......the world is ending XD

Chickomon

Chickomon

The Dog of War

what. the. hell? though i am a fan of DBZ, this will suck, if it's even true. This movie's been rumoured to be in the making for how long now? I can't see it being good. think of Vegeta's hair...or anything like that...to quote Rex here...the world is thending...

Man is the best computer we can put aboard a spacecraft ... and the
only one that can be mass produced with unskilled labor.
-- Wernher von Braun

Let's hope the worst doesn't happen then.

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 30 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.