Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Is it acceptable to submit scans of prints bought from dealers? - Minitokyo

Is it acceptable to submit scans of prints bought from dealers?

Your favorite Zelda game?

Twilight Princess
0 votes
Ocarina of Time
2 votes
Majora's Mask
0 votes
Oracle of Seasons/Ages
0 votes
Wind Waker
0 votes
Other
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

I bought some very beautiful Zelda prints from a dealer at Otakon recently and I think they would make very good scans. However, I'm not sure if there's any sort of violation involved for scanning purchased work. I didn't get the prints from an actual artist, I got them from a dealer's store, but I'm not sure if Minitokyo considers scanning such items to be acceptable. I checked the policy and FAQ but both only outline the quality necessary for scans and say that certain websites do not allow you to upload their scans here. There was nothing about other places than scans could not come from so I am still not sure about these. They're gorgeous to use and I'd like to know if submitting them is allowed. Thank you!

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

Okay by me :)

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.