Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Konnichiwa! ^_^ - Minitokyo

Konnichiwa! ^_^

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Onikami

Onikami

Tai-Kun

I've been a member for a little bit, but this is my first time actually being "active". I just spent about two hours yesterday updating my watchlist for all the Anime I've watched OX I'm actually getting ready to create my first wall, but (as embarrassing as this is) I've never tried before. I love art & I have a "lot" of great ideas, I'v just never tried actually "making" one. >.< If anyone has any tips for a first-timer that would be great, I know it's not going to be very good so I'm prepared for sarcasm... Anywho, I just wanted to say hello to everyone here. See you around! :)

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I use to have anime I've seen then got bored with it, had a lot of favs once got bored with it short attention span -_- but welcome to mt and hope to see your works ^_^ as for making art I don't know how to, well I do but I then upload it to the wrong place and get in trouble for it *sniff* so maybe someone can be more helpful for you ^_^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.