Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 vote for the answers to Mystery of Yukari's car! XD - Minitokyo

vote for the answers to Mystery of Yukari's car! XD

Tagged under Azumanga Daioh

Group announcement by MangaHolics

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Rue-chan

Rue-chan

symphonie du coeur bris

ok, we know the last pic was a bit hard to fill. But still we got enough good answers to make us laugh. So while we wait for all the wallpaper entries to come in... lets do something in the meanwhile... for example, choose your fav one from these! :D

in case u forgot the pic here is the link.
http://img269.imageshack.us/img269/4686/guesspicgame.jpg

so why cant more people go in yukari sensei's car?

1. Well, lets see.. its not that I don't want to put you guys in his car... but there is a naked guy sitting at the back seat.

2. Oh, I thought you guys are allergic to pets. He's bringing his puppies along. You know, his new french poodles.

3. My grandma is taking along this time. I need someone to help me with it. She need a constant observation and help in changing her diapers every hour.

4. I'm in charge of everyday foods. And he is helping with the desserts. With car load fulls of fine chocolates from Switzerland, imported cookies from Belgium and snacks from Japan

5. Hm.. I'm not sure if I am allowed to tell you guys.. Yukari sensei is bringing his friend, Kuchiki Byakuya along.

6. ALL people took a ride in her car enjoyed her driving style so much, they all had heart attack.

7. f you really want to meet shinigami (death god) that badly so I'll let you in her car

8. You know... She keep Kimura corpse in the car for whole week and forgot to out him till this day...

9. Well, Kimura already being 3rd person in her car..

10. well only if she is able to figure out how to fix the brake

Signature

:Shitsuren no shinfon? :

Tatsumi09

Tatsumi09

Seeker of Inner Peace

I vote #10

carlozzzzbr

carlozzzzbr

Otaku-freak soldier

i vote for:
1. Well, lets see.. its not that I don't want to put you guys in his car... but there is a naked guy sitting at the back seat.

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

ChiekoKawabe

ChiekoKawabe

Music, music, I love K-Pop!!

I vote for #4.

ShinKyo

ShinKyo

~Staring at the stars~

7. f you really want to meet shinigami (death god) that badly so I'll let you in her car

hayashinomura

hayashinomura

Freelance Artist

vote for #1

Bumble-Bee

Bumble-Bee

I'm cute, aren't I?

I'm gonna make the voting a little difficult. ^^

Sinever

Sinever

VK Freak

I vote for:

WATCH OUT! VK FREAK IS HERE! xD MUHAHAHAHAHA!

nisnoopy3

nisnoopy3

I'm here...

^This one make me laugh! XD

Signature
[K.Y.O.N.K.O] + [V.O.T.E] = [orpheuz]
howls-moving-castle [url=http://howls-moving-castle.minitokyo.net/]~:|A NEW FACE FOR HOWL

I vote for #10

CosmoStar

CosmoStar

Let's be Nakayoshi*

I vote for #1

~Life is happening somewhere else from here
~[D-A]~[A-F]~[W-L]~[M-F]~[G00D]~[GSA]~[KxL]~[Red-Knight]~[Princess of Orb]
~Mod from:~[KS4Ever]~
Signature

AngelOfChaos01

AngelOfChaos01

The Butler of Heaven

I'm voting for #1

When nothing makes sense, I'll fight believing only in myself.

trofikabinet

trofikabinet

NOT a douche canoe

I vote for #7

You and I...we're not real. We never were.

dunno why, but #9 seems made me laugh loudly than the other.. :P
i vote for #9 :)

Signature
~~~~~~~~~~~~miawwwwwwwww??????~~~~~~~~~~~~

FatalB

FatalB

Tech support

I vote #9..mostly cause thats what i thouht right away anyways.

Signature
I want my world painted black...
....in a good way.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.