Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Anime wedding - like or dislike? - Minitokyo

Anime wedding - like or dislike?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

chibikko

chibikko

chibigaki

I'm curious if you like or dislike anime weddings. I think when two charas get married in the end of a story, it's just a sucky cliche XD and it becomes worse if they bear a baby, too >.> what do u think?

Knives

Knives

Sleepy

i really don't care about it there all the same what i wanna see is tenchi getting married. lol

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

i like anime wedding

just like in the real life

my RO chara also want to wedding
*anyone interest ?*

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

Kei-kun

Kei-kun

Loving Mizuho

It depends on the anime that has the wedding. I mean if it was something like Love Hina (although the anime doesn't have a wedding) the wedding in the manga was beautiful.
You have to consider the circumstances that made the wedding happen. Like in Onegai Teacher, at first they got married to hide their identities and the second for a true love ending.

I like it generally. It really depends on what anime it's in.

hykyit

hykyit

- Softie -

I think Anime Wedding is good...This is from the manga but i really like how Love Hina manga end...So emotional...*tsk**tsk*~

I just cant stop talking~ XD

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

I dun really mind =P sometimes I want it sometimes I do..GRRR CCS shoulda have a wedding even if they were only in grade 4-5 -o-;

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

D4rkKnight

D4rkKnight

Sadness is who I am...

Weddings are hard to fit into a story but it would be great if there was one and the plot flows smoothly with it.

Signature

thelunarmage

thelunarmage

I'm getting too old for this...

Quote by D4rkKnightWeddings are hard to fit into a story but it would be great if there was one and the plot flows smoothly with it.

I don't really care either way, but like D4rkKnight if the plot flows smoothly enough around it, then I reckon they very romantic and beautiful. For instance, I thought the marriage in Onegai Teacher was cool, but I think with Ah! My Goddess! it might ruin it if Belldandy and Keiichi get married. Just my humble opinion.

Phantom: You alone can make my song take flight! It's over now, the music of the night! - The Phantom of the Opera

Proud member of: Oldsters |MegatokyoFC | GameThreadSociety | Goddess-Fanclub | Dub-Lovers-Group | ChrnoCrusade | MT-Singles-Club | Minitokyo-Australia

As long as I feel it will add to the story or bring some closure to it, I'm ok with it.

Keough

Keough

Lockhart

I'm i dont find anything bad about Anime Wedding, As long as the wedding fit sum where in the story then everything is fine with me.

I've always prefered the happy ending. Now-a-days I think it is more cliche to go for the "shocking", or "not-so-happy" ending than anything.

Yina

Yina

www.kisuki.net

I hate such an ending... because it is boring... and A wedding always reminds me on Wedding Peach or Kenshi or Holmes... -___- Three Mangas that I dislike...

Signature Image

CyanideBlizzard

Retired Moderator

CyanideBlizzard

Margarita Time!

Quote by chibikkoI'm curious if you like or dislike anime weddings. I think when two charas get married in the end of a story, it's just a sucky cliche XD and it becomes worse if they bear a baby, too &gt;.&gt; what do u think?

Kinda does become like that....I just prefer endings that end things...sure knowing that the characters lived "Happily ever after" sometimes is nice....but common, if it goes cheesy on me I'll be sure to stop watching cause I don't need to see that, sometimes it usually ends up just becomming something that was already figured, just used as filler.

Signature Image

SolleMina

SolleMina

~*~Una Chica Dificil~*~

Although anime weddings can be quite appropriate for the two characters, it does become cliche. But honestly I don't care if they get hitched or if they dicide to be booty buddies for the rest of their lives.

~*~Yo Estoy Una Chica Dificil~*~

coud be good if it fits nicely the anime... but I don't remember seing any anime wedding... so I'm quite...

But it isn't a really used thing... or I just pick the anime that don't have it.

Signature

I think it depends on the anime. It can bring closure to a series in a beautiful way or completely drain the life out of it. It definately helps if it is brought about smoothly and fluidly. Even more so if the characters truely love each other. :) But it relies on the story and characters to make it believable.

Of course it's a stupid idea! Some of our best plans have come from stupid ideas!
Passion rules Reason.

Yeah! i think is a cliche. if in the anime doesn't give it many importance is valid like Dragon ball but all the weft is developed mostly for a end like that... bah! :\

i like anime wedding is great yay

HCTerrorist

HCTerrorist

Mercenary

bah weddings suck ... good to know that there are almost no weddings in anime .... at least i dont know an anime where a wedding takes place

Signature

EternalParadox

Retired Moderator

EternalParadox

.:Enigma Mod:.

I don't even remember an anime wedding. lol

EternalParadox
Previously the Forum, Vector Art, and Policy Moderator

Indeed.. the real question is, what anime series does have a wedding at the end? Or anywhere in it for that matter..

Anyway I wouldn't mind a wedding at the end. If the series has a romantic aspect at all, a wedding might add some closure for the couple at the end. ^^;

ohmygoshainuyasha

ohmygoshainuyasha

Don't make me think.

I remember when the twins got married in Miracle Girls... it was cute but sad. I don't think that anime weddings are that bad but for me it symbolizes the end of the story... and a lot of stories I don't want to end... I guess it does depend on the anime.

Jotaro

Hunting squirrel

Anime wedding are pretty rare indeed. Maison Ikkoku is a good example but this is the only one I see so far...

chibikko

chibikko

chibigaki

Well for everyone now. There ARE series with a wedding end. It's just a bit of a spoiler. So read the text below if you really want to know and are not afraid of any spoilers :nya:

Quote by spoiler warning
by ohmygoshainuyasha: Miracle Girls, by Jotaro: Maison Ikkoku, and Rurouni Kenshin manga, Love Hina (I believe it was) and some more I don't remember right now.

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 26 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.