Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Losing Credits - Minitokyo

Losing Credits

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Whenever I post, I gain a credit then lose it shortly after. This happens every time I post.
I've also found that when I make two posts at the same time, I gain two credits, but lose only one.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."
http://my.gpxpl.us/BloodWolfX

Is that when you post wherever? Or only in a group guestbook?

Because a group guestbook doesn't give you credits, even if it says so at the beginning. It disappears shortly after.

When I posted here it didn't give me any either.

"I reject your reality, and substitute my own."
http://my.gpxpl.us/BloodWolfX

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

there is constantly trouble with losing credits, I made a post not too long about this as have others, you just got to not worry too much about it, but it's true certain credits you lose quickly others still linger and cling, most times the weekends can be a real pain for things to start going wrong with a site...there's no way to recover them that I know about just have to tolerate it and not let it be too upsetting when it does happen...twilight is correct the guestbook/groups/reviews are the first to be lost, the forum ones stay for a bit

BuBbLeS!

Signature

hey cant the credits go below 9.5?i had 9.5 bt i cudnt download any picture.

Davo

Davo

I'll kill you

in groups and threads you gain 1 credit when you posting, but if you post a second time and is merged to your first post you don't gain credits even you see 2 credits .... 'cuz this credit you lose are the cost of consecutive posting....for the reason who this system works to persuade the spammers to abuse of the quick reply

Signature Image
DAVO THE ECCHIMAKER :"If a demon stands in my way, I will cut him apart. If a saint stands in my way, I will cut him apart"

Yeah, it happened to me as well. But right now it's back to normal.

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.