Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Pandora Hearts Scan deletion without justification - Minitokyo

Pandora Hearts Scan deletion without justification

Tagged under Pandora Hearts

page 1 of 1 3 total items

hidekeitaro

hidekeitaro

MEMENTO MORI

Hi moderators,

I had my last scan, the same scan that was submited in this link: http://moe.imouto.org/post/show/84872.

The message received was it:

Quote: hidekeitaro,

The scan you have submitted ([url={url}][/url]) was removed for the following reason:

- It is identical to another scan in the gallery. Your version is smaller or lower quality than the existing version.

Sincerely,

Minitokyo Staff

The link is to this scan: Pandora hearts 5 by Pulver15

However the old scan have text on image, and my scan haven't any text. I really don't understand the reason for deleted a cleaned scan and hold a scan with various texts. I need a real justification with a few logic for this absurd.

Thanks for attention.

Hidekeitaro.

Signature

Marissa

Retired Moderator

Marissa

Antisocial Butterfly

Your version of the scan has the text cloned out very very sloppily, it's quite apparent where it used to be.

Signature Image
I used to be that bitch who deleted your pictures. Now that I'm gone, nobody is gonna delete your pictures anymore. Good for you.

hidekeitaro

hidekeitaro

MEMENTO MORI

Well, it is your opinion but you are the moderator...

However, thanks for answer ^___^v

Signature

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.