Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Too Many Favorites - Minitokyo

Too Many Favorites

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Somnus

Scanner

Somnus

Hardworking Lazy Person

I just logged in about a half hour ago and noticed my most popular scan submissions were totally wonky. I started looking at who had favored them and noticed things were quite wrong. I have people listed as having favored some of my submissions twice, or even three times and people who haven't logged into MT in more than 9 weeks having favored something I submitted just a week ago. For example:

Scrolls (2) by angelpup1419

Yoolia, ~11 up from the bottom, couldn't have possibly favored it. And several other people are listed multiple times, like calisto.

Sorry if this is something being worked on. I didn't see any announcements or threads so I thought it might be best to post just in case. And if there is already a thread about this, I'm doubly sorry. X|

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

I was just about to make a thread on this. I looked at my userpage and noticed a new scan in my most popular scans catagory and when I looked at it, it was completely whacked out.
This scan here: Saya no Uta by WindAlchemist
I know for a fact that that scan never ever got anywhere near 69 favorites, there is no way. It also lists there being 0 comments when there are obviously several and says it was sent in 8 weeks ago where the dates on the comments date 2006 (which I think may also be wrong, theres no way I sent that in 3 years ago; I'm pretty sure it was somewhere around at least 1 year ago).

Signature Image

Somnus

Scanner

Somnus

Hardworking Lazy Person

I had a thought. Are the galleries, perhaps, being cleaned out/reorganized a bit? WindAlchemist's note about the comments had me thinking and looking back at my scans. I can see that some of my comments actually multiplied, and they all seem relevant to my scan content, yet they're dated back before I added my scans, like Wind said. Some people also piggy-backed comments, which I don't think you can do, right? The comment is automatically added to your previous as an edit, if I'm not mistaken...?

I recognized some comments that I had seen on other people's submissions, but now they're attached to mine. I think those comments are from submissions that I may have, knowingly or unknowingly bumped out of the galleries. Like bumping out a LQ version of a scan and replacing it with a HQ version. Are those old comments and favorites perhaps being re-routed to our submissions?

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

The galleries indeed had a little reorganization. And your assumption is correct, you inherit favorites and comments from any identical, lower quality scan.
The duplicate favorite was a bug and has been fixed, so was the comment count.

Somnus

Scanner

Somnus

Hardworking Lazy Person

That's really cool & thank you so much Sheqel! :)

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Bug Reports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.