Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Blood Walpaper - Minitokyo

Blood Walpaper

Tagged under Blood+

page 1 of 1 3 total items

j-valium

j-valium

deads dont talk

Hi!
I made this blood+ wallpaper cause I really love that image of Saya and Diva *-* I know that the extraction could be better, but I dont work hard in this XD~~ I made it inspirated in my avatar of the anime and, I'm not thinking in post the wall in the gallery, but if possible, just want some advices or opnions about it.

kissus and sorry for my bad inglish x_x

The Wall

The Avatar (on my animelist profile)

-------

ps: the Lyric is "Breath No More" [Evanescense]

Signature
	Imagehttp://static.minitokyo.net/sigs/j-valium.gif[/sigimg]
hetalia-axis-powers timeless--rain

gaara-no-shukaku

gaara-no-shukaku

Retired Waller

The abstract background looks good and suitable with the characters. The scan extraction looks okay, though I noticed some white edges on the hair. Also I feel it better to have the "Blood+" text on the left side, instead on top of the character. Or completely remove it from the wallpaper. You might also need to save this in higher quality (less jpeg compression) 'cause it kinda looks pixel-y on some parts. Or it could be from the brushes/textures. If that's the case, use a higher quality brush/texture.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to The Sandbox | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.