Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Help me with my crush! - Minitokyo

Help me with my crush!

page 1 of 1 15 total items

yeswedid

crystal phoenix

chopstix07

Kintoki

Just ditch Nakul(unless he's a good friend of your crush), maybe he'll give up after he sees you with someone else.

Kill Nakul :P

Or u could just try to be with Ted a lot until Nakul kills himself for u xD

jk bout that, but really, just hang around Ted and giggle everytime he says something within earshot of Nakul. Eventually it'll probably blow over and Nakul will just be indifferent to u/showing subtle signs of deep hatred lol

melymay

melymay

Abomidable Snow-Woman

If you knew he already liked you, why did you go so far to make him jealous? If you could tell that Ted likes you, then I'm sure that other kids in your class have noticed too. So Nakul will realize it, sooner or later. I don't know about what will happen about your friendship if he finds out that you used him, though.

Seeing as you described as him as sort of jittery and weird, I'm pretty sure he's a shy guy. If he stutters a lot, it's either a condition or he's really nervous. So don't make him too jealous - the poor guy. If I'm right about him being shy, I'm afraid that you'll have to make the first move.

jake09valencor

jake09valencor

Learning tO Fly !

Its tough since you're on friendly terms with EVERYONE ~ l0lx
One way is to hope that your crush (Ted) is there to snatch you away first before Nakil do anything extreme =P (Not really helpful right? Haha) And based on what u describe Ted...guess the chances of that happening is uhh.....

I mean there's lotsa ways to deal with this, it's just how you want it to be done. Example would be told Nakil off or make the first move to Ted, etc

Signature Image

carlozzzzbr

carlozzzzbr

Otaku-freak soldier

Hahahaha, your plan didnt go that well. Im afraid you will have to ditch the poor guy. But really, if you do that, ask Ted to date you. Otherwise it will be pointless.

friend will gain up when we open up our mind with others

kyo-tohru-1985

kyo-tohru-1985

wood elf

first why did you try to get Ted jealous if you know he likes you. If i was you i would have ask Ted to hang out one day. As for Nakul you have to talk to him and let him know how you feel before anything gets out of hand.

just tell nakul that you like somone else and try and break it to him gently if he does not accept it just tell him firmly that you are not interested.
sorry i wasn't much help tata

RedRebel

RedRebel

Just always smile!

I agree with monkeychan777

Life will always be empty without friendship.

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

Why did you even make Ted jealous? Tha doesnt make sense to me. If he has already a crush on you than it's perfect and you havent have to go that far!

merged: 10-16-2009 ~ 09:59pm
Kids...man man man!

MatildaIII

MatildaIII

Sounds like a plan back fired, monkeychan777 is right

The Moon....
The Bright Light
That Shines
Through the Dark

motoko09

motoko09

Lady_Y

Hum ... If it was me I'll go and confess to ted and then force him to love me back and I'll make him obsessed with me ... Trust me I did it once (well, actually I have made a bet with my friends for taking down a guy who hurt my friend's feeling so that he will pay for dumping her ... Well I did it and the guy was completly obsessed with me and of course I don't love so ... He REALLY DID get hurt ... hehehe !) so just go for it , guys are so simply minded, It's no big deal ...

Well first confirm your feelings with Ted. Make sure it's mutual XD
Although it would have been better if you never used Nakul to make Ted jealous when you already knew about his feelings O.O
There are other ways you know.

Anyway,

For Nakul, there are ways to handle this
You could either wait for him to confess and from there, talk it out. [tell him you're not interested and remain good old buds] or just talk to him and straighten things out.

One thing you should NOT do:
Become cold or act differently. Chaos will ensue if that happens and you'll find that your sheet of thin ice that you were standing on will break.

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.