Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 3 Wallpapers deleted. Don't understand - Minitokyo

3 Wallpapers deleted. Don't understand

page 1 of 1 6 total items

SerinaKiyamie

SerinaKiyamie

Werewolf

Ok I had those three wallpapers in my gallery. They were fine and people fav them.
I had comments on it too.
I had one deleted for I don't know why even if they send me a notification..., but it was blur to me.

After that they delete 2 more without telling me anything.

Will they delete my gallery?
I am upset because they didn't say anything clear to me.

I work hard for those and people liked them.... So I don't understand.

My beyblade wallpaper was there for... well around 3 or 4 years on Minitokyo without been touch. I had comments and favs..., but without a reason...
It's gone.

So I am really upset on how things are manage here.
I can understand if for some reason, I am not allowed artwork even if I didn't see anything like that in your rules. Maybe I didn't search enough, but to me searching for a rules it's not something WE must do.

Anyway, if it was because I lack of credits some pictures I had... tell me I will do it next time, but like that it's really unprofessional.

So sorry about all of this, but I am not really happy.

So have a nice day even so.

Ps. I thought it was fun coming here... I understand all the work and that some wallpapers have nothing to do here, but... yeah but! I don't know if I want to share my work now that this has happen!

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Your Beyblade wallpaper was probably over-looked when you first submitted it. Someone saw it, reported it for low-quality and it was deleted. The characters were low quality and over filtered. Happens all the time.
That other wallpaper (the Harry Potter one?) was deleted because the background was blurry and over-filtered.
You said that 3 wallpapers were deleted. What was the other one?

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

SerinaKiyamie

SerinaKiyamie

Werewolf

Ok the other one deleted I think I understand..., but The Harry Potter one. I made it like this because I focus the main thing on the picture and not the background. Personally, when I want a background I don't like overflow of colours. I like having the place to put my files over it and so with the blur part you don't lost your icons on it.

I do photography and some pictures are like this for the same purpose. To focus on the main part that on this one is the "photography".

For the beyblade, I am ok with it because it was old and will have probably delete it myself with time so.

So thanks for the clear parts, but I would like to have it understand for the Harry Potter one since I do like that wallpaper. If you are afraid I might do all of my wallpapers like this, it's no. I just create feelings in them.

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Do you have the original scan for the Harry Potter one? 'Cause right now it looks like you just cut out part of the original scan, but a white border on it and stuck the photo on a blurred and over filtered background.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

SerinaKiyamie

SerinaKiyamie

Werewolf

You mean that the scan must be changed? Like cutting around the picture... Sorry I don't understand... Oh and by the way while I am here asking questions, are we aloud of wallpapers with real people on it...
Like for example, I want to do a wallpaper of Hermione in Harry Potter, but I only have photography of the actress...

Also, I want to know what exactly is a wallpaper for you... because I don't seem to understand at all...
I thought a wallpaper was suppose to be pretty and enjoyable by the computer owner.
I didn't know that you needed a zillion things to do it right...

Right now, I am thinking that my work might be for me and my friends only... I feel sad not sharing this with other people... Really I didn't know it was that complicated.
There is a lot of people here already... I don't think one more makes a difference anyway.

merged: 07-26-2009 ~ 09:00pm
Ok you know what.. Just forget it. I will still comment and download wallpapers, but not uploading anything.

It's to complicated for me... and I just want to have fun making wallpapers, but right now I have no fun.

I don't want any harm or been mean or having to pick up a fight... I am not like that so I am going away peacefully.
Will just do it on DeviantArt, but still download great wallpapers from here.

Thank you anyway for your answers.

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

Wallpapers don't have to be masterpieces in order to get accepted, but there must be requirements so the gallery isn't full of.. well, crap. If you want, you can send a wallpaper to me or any of the other moderators or elite members and I'm sure someone would be willing to help out and give you pointers on how to fix it before submitting next time.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.