Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou wallpaper deletion. - Minitokyo

Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou wallpaper deletion.

Tagged under Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Im sorry but as my wallpaper was simplistic it looked good, the lighting matched up very well. You know I've seen a lot of crap on this site and I think your rules are completely unfair. You have 0 wallpapers from Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou so I figured I was doing the site a favor by putting one together. After this incident I'll be spending more time at danbooru and konachan as they have a lot more imagery and aren't anal. Have a nice day!

Signature

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

Clearly stated in the policy as a reason for possible deletion: "no effort in integrating the background and foreground"

Your wallpaper is a simple vector slapped on to an unedited scan. This is reason enough for deletion. Have a nice day!

Still think it's rather harsh and unfair, it looked good after all. I guess I could have spent more time messing it up... but why ruin a good thing? You people need to reconsider your policy because I see a lot of stuff on here that really isn't up to par, a lot of copy cat stuff to where someone steals anothers work and draws a few lines on it and adds a nifty title and then gets away with it. Is there a place we can report this stuff... or is it allowed?

Signature

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

You can use the report option. All we're asking for here is some effort. You can crop a scan and it can look good, but that doesn't mean you did anything to get it there.

Well if I come across the images again I will report them. All I can remember is they were in the Touhou category and I have the unaltered original. There were two of them each issued by different members, each wrote a simple title across the top and on one they added a few little lines. I remember thinking it would be nice to have the image w/o the words and next thing you know I find it on another web site unaltered.

Signature

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

Well, we will certainly delete those if we come across them / if you report them.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.