Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 C-L-G Member Created Banner Opinion Thread - Minitokyo

C-L-G Member Created Banner Opinion Thread

Group announcement by California-Luv-Group

Should the group start a Banner Contest?

Yes!
2 votes
No!
1 votes
Don't Care.
0 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Hello everyone in the Cal-Luv-Group,

It seems to me that we really don't do anything.
Hell, the last post in the guestbook was some 14 weeks ago and the one before that was some 23 weeks ago.

Granted, we all have busy lives and are always moving with the otaku trends here on MT, but at least come out represent your state by dropping by once in a while.

While I am simply a moderator in the group and, as nice as it is in the summer heat to look at a winter banner on our site, it just seems to clash, you know? Or maybe, it's that its just old. I don't know.

In the past, we have had Ayasal do all the work herself on creating these beautiful banners.
But, I think it is time to change that, and give the everyday member of the Cal-Luv-Group to express their love for their state.
So, artists assemble and take notes!
Let's say to this, we'll have a sort of contest for the banner on our site.
Remember, for the moment this is all theoretical.
All (Members, Mods, and Admins) , your thoughts on this?

Code:

Possible Generic Guidelines

1.) Fall or Late Summer (Artist's Choice) Theme
2.) Must involve something we people in California do
3.) Submitted prior to September 5th

If you have other suggestions for this list, please post so we can be enlightened. (And please tell us why. It will help us.)

So...
Peace, Cal-Luv-Group.

TrigunPreacherGirl

TrigunPreacherGirl

Alchemic Heartbeat

I'm all for it. We definitely need some activity in the group. Thanks for the wonderful idea, Hasaki-keissi!

*Insert random inspirational message here, please!*
Disregarding reality, one fact at a time! I have every reason to be grateful, yet none to be happy.
http://articles.techrepublic.com.com/5100-10881-6075621.html#

Glad to hear you're all for it.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.