Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 New trailers for 2009! - Minitokyo

New trailers for 2009!

Group announcement by Hardcore-gamers

Which game system (that you own) is your favorite?

PS3
2 votes
Nintendo Wii
0 votes
XBOX 360
2 votes
Nintendo DS
2 votes
PSP (Playstation Portable)
0 votes
Other Gaming Console
1 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

You came along and cut me loose

Hey all you hardcore gamers out there!

I've posted brand new trailers today! I'd like you to come by and tell me what you think about the new games that either just came out or any that will be coming out that look awesome to you. There are so many games that I couldn't post all the trailers for them, so let me know what you think of the ones I did post.

I'd like to also ask that you guys come and visit us more often. Its getting kinds quiet here and I know you guys don't play games ALL day... well, most of you. Anyways, come by and say hi to LordEnder, Melymay, and myself. We'd love to chat with you and talk about our favorite games.

Thanks for reading and keep playing those games!

P.S.
Later on this month I might find out how may of you want to do a tournament/for fun MiniTokyo bash or something on the XBOX 360. ...depending on what games everyone has. Feel free to PM me and let me know what you're interested in and what games you have. It'd be awesome to play some of you guys. ^^

LordEndervonHellsing

LordEndervonHellsing

Spirit of Sparta

I want all of them, and I would treat them nicely and equally. Since I have none (XD) I must apprecieate my PlayStation 2, my brother's PlayStation Portable and by trusty PC, which still is the best and most adaptive gaming device, not to mention that it's a lot cheaper and adjustable. Whole point being, the new "Guilty Gear Uverture" and "BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger" is coming out on X-Box 360, suddenly giving it much more worthiness. So that's prolly gonna be next in line to buy, right after I will get a proper PC and finish The Witcher.
Oh, and Persona. This one game makes PS2 value spike right through the roof. You can't say you lived unless you tried Persona 3 ;P

Signature Image
I am the conformer, the bright sunlight that wipes all sorrow.

ah ok thanks

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.