Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Any Hellsing Artists Out There? - Minitokyo

Any Hellsing Artists Out There?

Group announcement by Hellsing

Which is your favorite Dracula movie of all time?

Nosferatu (1922 - Black and White with no sound)
1 votes
Dracula (1931 - starring Bela Lugosi)
0 votes
Bram Stoker's Dracula (1992)
2 votes
Van Helsing (2004 - starring Hugh Jackman)
0 votes
Dracula (any of them starring Christopher Lee)
1 votes
Other movie not named
2 votes

Only members can vote.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

yothsothgoth

yothsothgoth

You came along and cut me loose

I'd like to hold a contest eventually involving the Hellsing characters. My hope is that we have some people who would be interested in particapating. I was thinking perhaps vector art, doujins (even chibi art), or wallpapers. If anyone is interested in any kind of contest involving any of the above... please answer this thread. I'd like to have participants before making a contest. ^^

Anyways, I hope everyone is doing wonderful.

Have a great evening and remember: The Hellsing staff would LOVE to hear from you all! XD

*optional interest*
Click HERE to see the top 70 vampire movies of all time. Some of them I agree with (Vampire Hunter D: Bloodlust got #9), but the anime Hellsing didn't make the top 70. T_T At least they did talk about it at the end... honorable mention... >_<

LordEndervonHellsing

LordEndervonHellsing

Spirit of Sparta

Honestly. Buffy The Vampire Slayer, but NO Hellsing?
These people are not right in the head.
Well anyway, I reckon my favorite story about vampires in movie is Hellsing, no questions here, but if we were to venture into games, I would definitely pick anything from the Legacy of Kain series. Particularly the latest game, Defiance. Raziel and Kain are so badass, they match Alucard. Mainly due to awesome voices, just as good as Geroge Nakata's voice. Which brings us to the point that whoever should do English Alucard (and we all know how badly Crispin Freeman sucked), it should be Michael Bell (he did Kain's voice). Check it. Just on youtube, for example.

merged: 08-02-2009 ~ 12:48am
And Interview with a Vampire on 15.
These guys ARE NOT right in the head.

Signature Image
I am the conformer, the bright sunlight that wipes all sorrow.

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.