Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Finding Nemo or Shark Tale - Minitokyo

Finding Nemo or Shark Tale

page 1 of 1 8 total items

I went to see the movie sharktale over the holiday weekend. The movie was good but i thought finding nemo was much better, not really talking about it visually because both are amazing in that aspect but the over story and the voice acting i found finding nemo to be much better, how about the rest of you, which one do you think is better?

jackalx66

jackalx66

Blau Mond

Shark tale:better story;new movie;

finding nemo:best story;kinda old one;

but my fave is finding nemo
:nya:

This signature violates the signature guidelines, thus it has been removed.

tAtEkAnE

tAtEkAnE

Eats You!

shark tale was good, i liked the renee zelwegger fish XD kawaii voice and deniro and martin scorsese was sooo funny...

but finding nemo is the best XD the cuteness .is overwhelming lol best line : "that's a big butt" wakekekekeke!

Signature Image

I like Nemo much better than Shark Tale. I mean Shark Tale was cute but really corney ^_^'

hykyit

hykyit

- Softie -

Shark Tale...I think its not that childish~

I just cant stop talking~ XD

broken-dreamz

broken-dreamz

shoujo-otaku

I perfer finding nemo, shark tale was okay XP funny but finding nemo ish much better in my opinon X]

Signature Image
shounen-ai - animeclub - strawberry - mts - mt-north - sasuxnaru <3 all these groups, join today =9

shameless plug-in = my journal & my fanfictions // <333~~ minnnaah!

I go for both, cause their starring a bunch of fish!

RewYnd

RewYnd

Still Waiting...

I haven't seen Shark's tale yet.
Is it worth watching?

I really enjoy CG movies, so I wouldn't be surprised that I will end up watching this.

Signature
We may be miles apart, but our hearts are still one
I'll be waiting for you, to continue what we have begun

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.