Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which?Waller Round 10 - Walling Stage Start! - Minitokyo

Which?Waller Round 10 - Walling Stage Start!

Group announcement by The-Planning-Board

page 1 of 1 8 total items

MyrrhLynn

MyrrhLynn

Bishounen Fangirl

It's hard to believe we've made it to Round 10 already. So for this round we're going to do a few special things, just so we can be a little crazy.

Theme: Studio & Artist
- The artwork featured can not be related in any way to a manga, video game, or anime.
- If the artist has released several works that aren't an actual series but they have a similar theme those are okay.

You can only submit 2 walls and we only have a month deadline.

The reason being this is a "blitz" round to push ourselves and see what we can come up with in a month. Don't worry this theme will show up again, so if you find a ton of scans save them for next time.

I'm also going to try something new this round. As I get entries I'm going to add them to the site before the round is over. I still won't announce who entered until guessing starts but this should at an interesting twist to things. :D

See the update page for more details:
http://sites.google.com/site/mt-whichwaller/updates/round10wallingstagebegins

e21krei

Linguistics

e21krei

Yume no Tabibito

interesting ^_^ hmm i hope i have a scan that can be used. what will happen if i used a scan that was a game for pc maybe either it's a visual novel or H-game or any random pic i found but i don't know if it was used in a game or something like that? since ton's of pic out there that i don't know the origin specially if it's from a pc game. oh and any character from vocaloid is available? since it's not a game/manga/anime.

~Searching for a place where dreams come true~
clannad-fans the-planning-board
Indonesia Doujin Support Indonesianese

aqiaqua

aqiaqua

last men standing!

Hmmmm, interesting. I like this theme much better :D

Signature Image
min min for the win :D

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

only 2 walls? XDD aww, but busybees makes it so much more fun.. we'll see how this works out then =D

sailorchiron

sailorchiron

Memories of Eliteness

interesting theme... I hope I can get something done in time since I'm so bad at sticking to deadlines

Ripping walls? You're headed to Banned-ville.
Signature Image

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

oh yeah, is the signature for the round up yet?

MyrrhLynn

MyrrhLynn

Bishounen Fangirl

The logo is up now, so go ahead and start submitting. :D

If it's turns out after I post the entry that it's actually from a random video game/manga/anime then it will be okay. If I recognize it though then I might disqualify you depending on how obvious it is. You can always ask me before you start walling it if you aren't sure what it is. So choose carefully!

Vocaloid doesn't count since it's a computer program that is practically a game, sorry. :(

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

Quote by Myrrhlynn*mutters* This is going to make lots of cUtE aNiMe GirLz walls show up. *mutters*

Not neccessarily, there are lots of awesome artist categories here (without cute anime girls XD). Here's a few to get people started:
- Kunie Kanbara
- Rain
- Miggy
- Yoshitaka Amano
- Benjamin
- Chen Shu Fen
- Okama
- Shunpei
- Green Glass
- Akihiro Yamada
- Keiyaku No Kuroneko
- Adumi Tohru (although stuff there is from anime/manga/games)
- Tatsuyuki Tanaka
- Maggi

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.