Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 how do you treats your pets? (for pet owner) - Minitokyo

how do you treats your pets? (for pet owner)

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 78 total items

belson

belson

Monitoring for your mom!

Due to overtreating my cat, it became super fat

My dogs are like my sons, so...I treat them as human beings. Like every pet-owner should do.

I treated them like my own offsprings...

galexia

galexia

Ashen like love...

I have a cat. I picked her from the streets when she was 2 weeks old (or she picked me?). She looks like the cat at the whiskas advertisement. Now she is 9 years old and still hasn't desided whether she is a dog (always follows as from behind) or a parrot (likes to climb on our sholders; and yes that hurts...). In general I let her do whatever she wants; since she usually behaves... (Never breaks anything ; almost never bites...) Ecxept when it comes to food. She only eats specific food brands and always meat... She hates fish... Doesn't drink milk at all... When I am at bed; she comes to my room and sleeps on me and althought I know I am spoiling her; I never push her.. She is really cute and I am just happy that she trusts me (or knows how to use me? hahaha) Anyway I hope she lives long! 21 years sounds good!

...black like the snow

very strict with cleanliness

i am
but i am just waiting for the right time for it

I spoil Satin. but i'm strict. especially when it comes to male cats and the litter box!

we treat our dog very very good. she is so dear to us and she watches our house when we are gone

FUFU-CHAN :)

rofl say what?

Actually... I often talk to my pet like he/she is another person... like for example in our family's dogs. They act like they understand us! That's pretty amazing, isn't it!? heeheh...

i adore them! that's why they are so spoilt >_<'

...hear me...

Take them out three times a day, cook them chicken soup with lots of chicken, coo at them and allow them to show me who the owner is. Don't be line me...

I love them, they are part of my family

I alwways treats my pets like a family member.

LOVINGLY
XD
our cats can be brats, but we've learned to put up with them and realize its their way of giving us affection XDD

I have a dog called Roger, and i sweared that i'll take care from him , but the only thing that i do is to feed him, play with him, and give him all my love! XD the other things...MUM!

Unfortuntly I haven't a pet

feed and play with them

Cats are good if you're not too affectionate with pets. They're very independent and while they will be sad if you ignore them completely, it is entirely possible to have a happy, healthy cat that you pay next to no attention to. Periodic headpats and ear scritches, good food and clean water and fresh kitty litter, and you'll have a pleased critter. Even moreso if you put out some toys for him/her.

Me, I spoil my cat rotten as often as I possibly can. She sleeps under the covers with me and purrs, she gets new toys and fancy food and if I can I give her filtered water instead of water from the tap (though that's partly because we have really hard water here). *A*;

loutemi2

loutemi2

TAMAYA !! \(^o^)/

I had 1 cat, who had 4 babies, and they had each 3 o 4 babies... and now a have to give kittens to all my friends!

Usagi

Usagi

hentai, I like.

Well we have a dog (shih tzu) and two cats (a siamese and a stray) and I spoil them. We treat em like babies and they sleep with us at night. Pretty much they are our youngest siblings. It is fun to play with them at times. They have different personalities and they are arrogant but when we bring them out they cling to you because they are scared. Cute X3

My pets are part of my life I cant be angry with them

when she's angry & bites me, i will bites her back. hahaha!
i don't hold her much, since i dont really likes skinship.

page 2 of 4 « Previous 1 2 3 4 Next » 78 total items

Back to Hobbies & Sports | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.