Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you believe in UFOS?;P - Minitokyo

Do you believe in UFOS?;P

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

I'm freak and like a good freak i, of course, believe in ufos XD
but i want to ask you! do you believe in ufos? why? ;D
i know that nothing is prove but the historys of ufos are a looot but i know that a 10% are true and the 90% are false! but this 10% make me feel hope about the live in another planets :D and i don't think that we are the only race in aaall the universe xP so.. do you believe in ufos?;P and if you believe in them what do you think about it?:o

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I see them too much not to believe in them...I mean come on air craft would not use purple in their lights not now not ever and I know the limitations of flight this was warp speed and not mac one that they can travel now...rather sad really how they like to cover it up -_- real mean of them

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Like hell I do believe in UFO's it just like do you believe in ghost, what kind of questions is that in edge of technologies still believe in something that doesn't even existed in this blinking universe
I do believe in fact base on fact not some fiction fairy tail or make up story tail... fact that's all I believe in right now with it I think it just some story to tell about in coffee break, or lunch time
seeing is believing without it, it's nothing

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

well I believe in ghosts...I'm also a spirit medium...but some people are as they are...if you don't see it, and/or touch it that doesn't always make it not real ^_^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Well, I don't believe in ghosts, neither the God.
But I'm sure there's a diferent lifestyle with different creatures out of the galaxy. I think there's something that is bigger than everything. :)

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

in all likelihood science can better explain things...like it wasn't really a big bang because of no oxygen in space but it was called big bang to narrow things down, that our galaxy use to be the size of an atom and it constantly expands and grows larger

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Extraterrestrial life is almost 99.99% certain...

But INTELLIGENT life, is much less possible... Earth is such an oddity, that in the so far 300 or 400 solar systems we have found with suns like ours, rocky planets are not the protagonists, but the moons around gas giants even bigger than Jupiter, are the main candidates to harbor life... in poorer conditions than our Earth.

However, being the Universe as big an rich as it is, and life so stubborn, well, it give points to the UFOs

Now, what would be the agendas of aliens spying on us?

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

dunno the whole "look at the pet monkey" and "don't get too close they fling poo" comes to mind hehe the alien race probably see us as the monkeys -_- but there again I bet at one time they were monkeys too

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Despite what I posted before, here we go:

There's a very interesting Intertet page for you to check:

http://www.prairieghosts.com/moth.html

Yes, despite of the name, this one is related to UFOs.

The phenomena narrated there is famous, but similar to something that happened here at my homeland, at the city of Merida, Mexico; in the mid-1960s, before I was born. But when I was a kid, I discovered a magazine with an article related to it.

The story:

Very close to the city there's a small town called Cholul, now popular among retired Americans. In those times, UFOs were very frecuent. There are still sigthnings now, but are very scarce, like they "normally" are. In the 60's people from Merida would go there and camp and wait for the ligths to appear which they did many times, for a long time. Even food-sellers followed the courious there.

But the place were they appear more frecuently was a haunted abandoned house, a manor, it was the principal house of an old hacienda. Then and still today, is called Casa del Diablo (The Devil's House). The lore says that the last owner, an European count, killed his young fianc

Prbably, yes cause in U.S. there are said to be an allien ship landed in America(the design of b2 spirit and other stealth bomber in U.S. stealth bomber is believed to based on the allien ship) but I wonder what elements those alliens are made of. I think they are elements taht are similar to the properties of carbon(see the elements that are aligned to carbon in the Periodic Table of the Elements vertically). If thats the case, then there might exist a so called "living metal" or known as alliens.

Kind of. But I tend to doubt their existence. Who knows....if man created them in secrecy just to fool us, or if there's other life out in the universe. It's confusing to me.

Marked by the outsider.Signature Image

yep i do

UFO do exist... it just means unidentiefied flying objects.
Aliens do exist in my opinion..somewhere.
That they fly here and watch us for at least 50 years, take people to examine them or leave women pregnant....very unlikely.

The mind can play a lot of tricks on us, our memory is, by the way, nothing we can trust, as we shape our memories to the reality we want.

When the alien visitor news started people all over the world saw different aliens. Once "everyone" knew how the proper aliens look like, the other aliens aren't seen anymore. Interesting, isn't it?

In my opinion .... maybe not exactly UFO but the more intelligent then us some life-form exist in the space. Maybe in the other planet or other solar system. But I don't know this is only my dream. ;p

MatildaIII

MatildaIII

No, and since this is categorized as in the religion forum, and as a Christian, I'll base my answer to the Christian bible and a bible story about the "Seven days of Creation" I believed that God didn't made any other beings living in other heavenly body aside from mans and animals living together in the same planet

The Moon....
The Bright Light
That Shines
Through the Dark

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

I believe in exterestial life due to the vastness of the Universe.But it is unlikely to reach Earth without taking a very long time and our own Solar System lacks lifeforms.(There ARE life-forms but in the shape of micro-organisms.) Secondly.they might not be used to the pressure and gas levels here. Thirdly,even if they have equipments to cope with it,how long can it last? Fourthly,the speed of light is difficult to achieve and is somewhat near impossible. (I wouldn't say entirely impossible in the world of science.Things that are thought impossible before are proven wrong.So there is always a slight minimal chance that this reports are true.) Well,as a free thinker and believer of science,we should always accept theories of all sorts rather than push them away.It should not be wrong until proven so.

nah ufos not exist

Thyrtene

Thyrtene

XIII

I know I certainly can't identify every Flying Object I spot, not until it smacks me in the head. Or comes close enough to be such a threat. So of course UFO's, in the super literal term, exist! It's impossible to argue otherwise, not unless you have eagle vision and know everything and anything that could possibly traverse the sky at any point in time.

But there's got to be other life out there, it just seems arrogant to assume we're the only living (intelligent) things out there. I don't know if we'll ever experience them, though. And I seriously doubt that, if they have visited us, that they randomly abduct people. After all they might not be made up the same way we are. For all they know the most intelligent living thing on our planet could be trees, or houses, or cars even. No matter how intelligent an outside race of thing-a-ma-jigs might be they're still not going to be able to just KNOW that we're the things considered the most intelligent and what not.

I DO BELIEVE IN TRICKSTERS, AND THAT THEY CAN MAKE THE STEREOTYPICAL UFO!

HELLLLL! NO!

dollyneir

dollyneir

Tuna Stalker

nope... never will.

Signature
Humans hide behind the curtain they knitted, and stay there for ages.
I'll never be one of them.

samu02

Back to Basics

No, I believe that they are time traveling humans who wants to know how the "early" humans messed up their world... That or they're time traveling tourists...

"If faced with a life or death situation, an average person would choose life; a hero also chooses life, just not for himself"
"Knowledge is Power. But Power unused accomplishes nothing"
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.nodiatis.com/pub/11.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

of course i believe the universe is infinite

not it's imagination i think. If they exist , why we don't have the real prouve than exist?

well it is always a possibility however why would a highly developed society want to watch us kill ourselves in a different fashion throughout the centuries?

page 1 of 2 1 2 Next » 43 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.