Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Do you believe in UFOS?;P - Minitokyo

Do you believe in UFOS?;P

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 43 total items

ichikawav8

ichikawav8

ichikawav8

Maybe.....haha......!

ichikawav8

Akamichi

Akamichi

Kaizoku-ou ni naru otoko da !!

nah, I do not believe in UFOS..
I think UFOS was human made, like chimeras

m9ine

m9ine

Kaizoku ou ni orewa naru!!!

nah, too hyped up to be real

i dont believe of ufo's --a

i don't think we will meet any alien life forms, whether they are "intelligent" or "unintelligent", for a LONG time. Even colonizing another planet is already a big ?,

I do believe in UFOs, but I don't believe in the ones people crack about like "AHHH!BLUE LIGHTS IN THE SKY! UFOOOOO! RUN IN CIRCLES, THE END OF THE WORLD IS COMIIING' ._.
It's just ath tit's impossible that only we, humans, walk around :/

sendok

hahaha (>_<)

meybe yes maybe no

I'm not sure about UFO's, but the sheer size and scope of the universe makes me certain that there is other life out there. Possibly even intelligent life, but if not at least some life.

I saw something terribly strange the other night though. It was like a blinking red star which jumped all about a small section of the sky at random, sometimes sitting still for a while then going all erratic. For the life of me I have no clue what it was. xD Last time I checked, aeroplanes helicopters and weather balloons didn't do that.

i dont believe in them at all and no offense to those who believe in them heheh.

sendok

hahaha (>_<)

hemm maybe yes maybe no

Nope never seen and won't believe till I see.

lol

ufos?
the things they fly on the sky

....and forgive for my english
it

marime

marime

i want cake

i'v never seen a ufo in person but i believe that they do exist

luv from mari~<3

nopppee.. X3

drsvans

drsvans

The werepyre burger overlord

Because of the size of the universe I find it more likely that life exists on other planets than the idea of life only evolving on earth. But that doesn't mean that they exist in the same time period as we do and if we do discover them on day they might already be long dead.
But some thing I find more interesting is if the aliens themself believe in extraterestrial life.

UFO's is a bit wierd to believe in, but i think aliens do exist, how can the only living things be on earth? theres gotta be some other creatures somewhere, which may or may not be smarter then us.

i havnt seen yet....
but dont y i believes

page 2 of 2 « Previous 1 2 43 total items

Back to Religion & Science | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.