Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 the worst thing about Naruto is people who watch it - Minitokyo

the worst thing about Naruto is people who watch it

page 1 of 1 5 total items

the worst thing about Naruto is people who watch it !

i was over at a website that gives manga away and a stream site that gives anime away, both totally unauthorized

in both forums I made a thread of the same topic: i don't care how the site is -lets be honest- illegal, I want to hear some reasons why people use it, why a "fan" would use a site that practically competes with the main distribution and consequently the artist

every single person's ego hit the fucking roof ! There was no honesty there, I was a punching bag. They threw at me any kind of incoherent argument just to defend the websites and I wasn't even asking that.

my point ?
people don't care about a good series, no, they care about anime and manga as some short of a fetish, a pastime activity , they care about volume, quantity.

i mean fuck it, the way i understand it most fans don't watch or read anything (reading comic books on screen, god that’s sad) they go through everything.
That is for the sole purpose of saying "yeah I saw that, that guy dies", that’s it. Another week another couple of series watched eh no, gone through "saw that, he dies". People who take pleasure in acting like they don't care about things they waste so much time on.

It's such a downer when someone comes to me with something I like myself, Naruto for instance.
-Yeah, I saw that, that guy dies. Fuck me, after 300 episodes that’s all you digested? You saw shit pal, at least not the same thing I did. I don’t watch the anime series I watch because they are anime, I watch them because they are good.

am I insulting some people? You bet, they deserve it

Everything in this world.
Exists to wear you down.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

well if the site is against the law you can bring legal issues by reporting the site to the domain this will send up a red flag, now if it is the domain there is always the fact that it piggy backs off of another domain, ie the user had to get it/buy it somehow...yes people are cruel and mean, if you thought that site was bad then I strongly recommend you avoiding myspace all together then...but truth me told you got out alive, sometimes the sharks don't let go...

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Firstly, we must say that manga is fashion, and because of that, more and more people are watching them...
I think it's the first reason why people react this way... And moreover, Naruto is THE big manga of the moment... I mean, it's becoming more and more commercial. For example, in France, they made a censure version for the children... and they have cut down one of the saddest and best scene of this manga : Haku and Zabuza's death...

I think it's kind the same thing when pokemon appeared. All people watched that because it was new and innovator...
So just let them say what they want... they're just quite pitiable... :)

While there's life, there's hope

Quote by galipheneFirstly, we must say that manga is fashion, and because of that, more and more people are watching them...

Exactly ! Thank you ! That is my point !

Most people watch anime because it's anime, like a fashion thing, and it's almost like all the pleasure they get out of it is bitch about it and point out the obvious:
"Naruto/Bleach/One Piece is so boring"
"Is that right Sherlock a series with 300 episodes, boring ?!"

I don't watch naruto 'cause it's anime, i watch it because i find some value in its art and story
If something is worth doing, it's worth doing slowly. Im not gonna try and watch through the whole thing in a single week just to say "that show is so boring"

Everything in this world.
Exists to wear you down.

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.