Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Your Ideas: To be continued... - Minitokyo

Your Ideas: To be continued...

Group announcement by Oringinal

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Hi everyone! :D Yes, Oringinal is back from the dead! and to celebrate (and bring some action back to the scene) we are introducing our newest project: To be continued! *canned laughter and applause*

This will be an ongoing group activity, aimed to encourage everyone to participate and interact with each other. The rules are simple, the first chain will start when a member submits their original work to Oringinal via Group Guestbook. You will need to decide on a theme taken from your work.
Just submit your work like usual to Group Guestbook and underneath your submission, the theme you want to be continued.

For example, the latest work submitted by DarthTofu, Space Dementia, could start the chain off with the theme Checkers, Black and/or White, or something more imaginative than what I came up with. Then you use said theme in your own works, say... a checker board, clothing with checker patterns, Panda, and so on. And since you're not taking a photo, you can pretty much play around with it if you feel like it. Like checker patterned Panda's :P

There will be no time limit. But if things start to get too slow, we will decide if we should begin a new chain.

Have fun, and hope to see you there!

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

Sweet~ I wonder who will start our first chain XD

JetKrazy

JetKrazy

Planetarian

Alright, this looks like fun, I can't wait to see how this turns out

JetKrazy! Long time no see! :D

THERE ARE SECRETS WHERE FAIRIES DON'T LIVE.
Saltici Comics : Salty: the Misunderstood Spider (updates every Monday)

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Group Announcements | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.