Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Scan deleted/notifications disappearing - Minitokyo

Scan deleted/notifications disappearing

page 1 of 1 6 total items

I had a scan (An Angel's Marshmallows) which was deleted. I'm trying to find out why, but the noficiation disappeared from my page after I opened it. So I guess I'm trying to find out a) what was wrong with the scan? and b) are the notifications supposed to be disappearing from my page after they are opened? (I wouldn't want to make a new thread every time a scan was deleted just to ask why.) Thanks.

tag-licious anime-fans-united

ASH-Hikari

ASH-Hikari

I miss you MT <3

If I'm not allowed to reply in this forum I apologise in advance 0_0 I'm not sure.
But I think now that for PMs, after you open them, they disappear from your notifications but can still be found in your inbox. Try going to Control Panel>Private Messages and see if it's there.

Signature

Quote by ASH-HikariIf I'm not allowed to reply in this forum I apologise in advance 0_0 I'm not sure.
But I think now that for PMs, after you open them, they disappear from your notifications but can still be found in your inbox. Try going to Control Panel>Private Messages and see if it's there.

Just went and look. It's not in my inbox. Thanks anyways for the suggestion.

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

As ASH said, the notification will disappear once you click to view the message, but it should still be in your Inbox. Not sure why it would disappear from there as well...

But checking your scan it looks like it was deleted for Mature Content. (Though that's all I can tell you since I wasn't the one who deleted it...)

Signature Image

bromithia

Retired Moderator

bromithia

The scan is completely tasteless and inappropriate..

Quote by bromithiaThe scan is completely tasteless and inappropriate..

Ok, I understand it's your decision to delete a scan if you see it that way. My only question would be what is the clear line on what's acceptable and appropriate for MT. I've read MT's policy on mature content again and when I see scans such as the following on MT:

Princess Lover 1
Princess Lover 2
Asu No Yoichi
Asu No Yoichi 2
Tony Taka

I assume that scans like the one I submitted are suitable since at least in my opinion they are no more inappropriate than these. I just don't want to get banned from MT when I'm not intentionally trying to break the policy. Thanks.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.