Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Things I hate to do when I wake up - Minitokyo

Things I hate to do when I wake up

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

nikko3

nikko3

The Little Princess is here...

Name one thing that you hate to do everytime you wake up in the morning!

For me,

I hate to take cool shower in the morning although it is refreshing.. :hmpf:

Signature
	ImageMerry Christmas Aqi-chan, Trofi-chan and Chrisp-san! Hope you all have a warm Christmas day! Thanks for your kind wishes and cards! >:D
Spectacular, stunning. Just look at my Mukuro avatar and Hibari signature image, they are made just for me by chrisp-san.
Mukuro, mukuro, mukurou-chan [Oya?]
Hibird, hibird, namimori~ [Sa!]

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

umm would getting out of bed be considered something I hate cause I really hate that...I just like to roll back over and go back to sleep...most times I do hehe

BuBbLeS!

Signature

of course ....
.....get up.!
V__V sleeply

Signature Image

i practically agree with nearly every comment above me
waking up is too hard to do T_T

kamuinoyume

kamuinoyume

OMAE WO SHINJIRU!

I hate learning and that's about it... well...I hate learning after getting out of bed more

Live like you'll die tomorrow, dream like you'll live forever!

nikko3

nikko3

I hate to get up too.. :hmpf:

Signature
	ImageMerry Christmas Aqi-chan, Trofi-chan and Chrisp-san! Hope you all have a warm Christmas day! Thanks for your kind wishes and cards! >:D
Spectacular, stunning. Just look at my Mukuro avatar and Hibari signature image, they are made just for me by chrisp-san.

yeah, i dont like the coll water.
i too hate wake up in the nigh for do anithing

I think just... getting up is a problem;
especially during the winter time-
it's fweezing! ; x ;

Kan-tastic

Kan-tastic

Grind.

Waking up, period.

Anymore, it's usually preferable to stay asleep. Often I wake up/get up and end up asking myself "Now why in the hell did I get up?"

Must be gettin' old....

I can't stay here with every single hope I had shattered...

404UserNotFound

404UserNotFound

Bye Bitch

Id hate to wake up and see a poster of twilight above my head, Id rather, drill my eyes out then see Edward 1st thing in the morning.

I'm gon' be straight with yall. I ain't coming back here.

Inversion988

Inversion988

....Revived?

i hate being forced up by my neighbors loud music. i'd like to imagine my neighbors being thrown off of the empire state building. that's enough motivation for me to wake up.

Signature Image

Getting out of bed,
its horrible when its cold in the
morning

Nubes

Nubes

Blah blah blah!!!

well... the thing i hate the most is the fact that i must wake up... to go to work... that just sucks!

kazuomi

kazuomi

..Still Waiting..

i hate to talk after waking up....

nikko3

nikko3

I hate to go to the bathroom especially when the floors are freezing in the morning. :hmpf:

Signature

I hate getting ready for work

INSANITY: We keep doing the same thing over and over and keep expecting different results.

nikko3

nikko3

I hate getting dressed up.. for work too.. ~_~

Signature

Quote by Inversion988i hate being forced up by my neighbors loud music. i'd like to imagine my neighbors being thrown off of the empire state building. that's enough motivation for me to wake up.

that's me, the person next door who has nothing to do so he plays loud music

Everything in this world.
Exists to wear you down.

nikko3

nikko3

Wait till Inversion988 comes and read this! XD Ahaha..

Signature

Inversion988

Inversion988

....Revived?

^^then i'd picture SamuraiCool getting his face splattered on the pavement. you keep playing that techno music and mah baseball bat's gonna have a little meeting with ya...

Signature Image

Rue-chan

Rue-chan

symphonie du coeur bris

i hate to open my eyes.... bleh.

Signature

:Shitsuren no shinfon? :

I just hate getting up and getting ready for school. And when I do get up, its usually five minutes before the bus comes. Being wrapped in covers curled up in a ball feels sooo nice! I never want to get up from it...

considering i'm a night person, getting up is a pain, especially when it's to work right after that.

get up XD

page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.