Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Things I hate to do when I wake up - Minitokyo

Things I hate to do when I wake up

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 6 of 21 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

I hate having to get up for the most part. And for some reason I don't like to take a shower immediately. I usually wait a couple of hours (unless I'm going out of the house).

Well, waking up 8d

Turning off the alarm clock D:
Take a shower, brush my teeth..

samsomi

samsomi

baka kaizuko

I hate to wake up on the sound of our stupid parrot + i hate to wake up in the winter

luv anime & fun

mick-klaassen

mick-klaassen

boredom is imminent to strike

i hate throwing cold water in my face :P

why?

Mmm?
Why hate?

Have to add another vote for "getting up," though probably taking a shower immediately after. I do it because it needs to be done, but I dread doing it at the same time. Mostly because it forces me awake.

pack my room and bed... very tiring

I hate to...to...switch the light on ><

Going to work of course. >_<

I hate to get out of bed in the morning. I'm more of an afternoon sort of guy! :)

hate going lecture

Hate to get out of the bed ><

getting up

waking up!

I hate showers in the morning as well!
I mean, I love the felling afterwords, but it's so cold and you have to wake up so much earlier if you do...

i do hate to woke up in the morning. I just want to roll back over and go back to sleep. haha.. lol.

haha most people just say they hate getting up at all

i hate waking up -.-

Well, aside from opening my eyes, getting out of bed, etc.

I also have a (rather minor) gum infection that I take a prescription mouthwash for. God I hate that stuff.
I also absolutely loathe shaving, and have been known to skip it for a few days if I'm not going out.

i hate get up ;(

I hate my alarm bell when i get up.... .___.''

i hate to gettin out of bed^^

I hate to wake up early in the morning... It's so tiresome... But can't do anything about it... hehehe...

In winter days, getting out of the worm bed covers...

page 6 of 21 « Previous 1... 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to General Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.