Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 so can anyone suggest any good shoujo mangas to read? - Minitokyo

so can anyone suggest any good shoujo mangas to read?

page 1 of 1 22 total items

sweetanimegirl24

sweetanimegirl24

Fly away into the vast skies....

like romantic mangas with some comedy in it? romance mangas that has comedy in it with not too much drama in it...kinda like ranma or cutie boy..thanks..^^

Life without love is not love...only existence...
Signature Image

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

Ranma is a shoujo? That's news to me.

Anyway, if you liked Ranma, you might want to give Inuyasha a try. Fruits Basket is actually a bona-fide shoujo in general, but that's a cautious recommendation since you said you didn't want too much drama.

Hmm. What else...

Anything made by Arina Tanemura is supposed to be pretty good, especially Full Moon wo Sagashite. I haven't read any of them myself, but one of my friends -- who is a huge shoujo fan -- swears by it.

I'd also like to recommend Kozue Amano's best known title Aria (and prequel manga Aqua.) They're not as much shoujo as seinen manga, but they're among the most pleasant manga I have ever read. She's also started a new manga called Amanchu, which seems to be equally pleasant, if not even more so.

It would help if you mentioned a few titles you've read and liked (or even didn't like) for reference.

If you liked Ranma, you could try the other works by Rumiko Takahashi, like Urusei Yatsura, although it's not shoujo, but neither is Ranma.

I don't think Lovely Complex or Skip Beat have too much drama, and they're both very funny. You could also try Ouran High School Host Club, it's pretty funny. c:

read clamp manga! i swear their shojo manga are among the best!

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

linh made a valid point clamp manga is pretty radical

BuBbLeS!

Signature

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

I've been on a shoujo manga phase lately... (must be something in the weather? ;)) Well anywho... Kaichou wa Maid-Sama is a pretty cute one... As well as Skip Beat and/or Yamato Nadeshiko Shichi Henge/The Wallflower/Perfect Girl Evolution. (None of those are overly dramatic either... fairly light-hearted)

Signature Image

kazuomi

kazuomi

..Still Waiting..

how about " aoi kiseki "... it's interesting...
also " Power! " is funny and cool....

" Koukou debut " is the best i would say

nikko3

nikko3

The Little Princess is here...

"Otomen" - about a young boy who must act like a true gentleman (outside) but deep in his heart, he is so much into girly stuffs. Very cute, expect lots of girl things involved around a good-looking guy. :)

Signature
	ImageMerry Christmas Aqi-chan, Trofi-chan and Chrisp-san! Hope you all have a warm Christmas day! Thanks for your kind wishes and cards! >:D
Spectacular, stunning. Just look at my Mukuro avatar and Hibari signature image, they are made just for me by chrisp-san.
Mukuro, mukuro, mukurou-chan [Oya?]
Hibird, hibird, namimori~ [Sa!]

skip beat
parfait tic
the one (i think its a manhua though)
penguin revolution
tokyo paradise (romance with action)
meru puri (from the maker of vampire knight--- which is good too ^^)

SPARTANDARKMU

RoZeMbErG_EvA>.<

yes i shoujo

i like readin love hina and pita ten and kamichama karin and peach girl i know they are manga.

strawberry panic but that is shoujo ai
teehee

AllBlacks

AllBlacks

Otaku

So, what I 've read so far:

- Ouran High School Host Club: seriously the funniest ever (also an anime)
- Fruits Basket: sweet and melancholic, funny at times but nonetheless great (also an anime)
- Kyou Koi wo Hajimemasu: basic shojo but I am in love with this (no anime so far)
- Vampire Knight: good story, enthralling - not so funny though (also an anime)

You could also try to read - if you find it - Itazura na kiss: I've only watched the anime but it's good shojo with lots of funny moments...

yutaandaw

K.Motomi manga is the best.

Maybe you could try "beast Master" by Kyousuke Motomi (a male shoujo mangaka). I find it very light and funny.

I recommend you to read Shugo Chara ^^. An on-going series by Peach-Pit . You can also watch the anime. There are both of Romance & Comedy within it. It's an amazing series :)

kamuinoyume

kamuinoyume

OMAE WO SHINJIRU!

Shugo Chara or Skip Beat would be my recommendation.

Live like you'll die tomorrow, dream like you'll live forever!

Steffi1690

Moderator, Scanner

Steffi1690

~Living in my Dreamworld~

Skip Beat for examle!

This is new shojo manga ...
NG Life by Kusanagi Mizuho ....

Fruits basket :D

sii! son la imagenes mas lindas! *u*

merged: 10-30-2009 ~ 04:50am
kimi no todoke..xD!...o n busca del paraiso ^^

mangaowl.toPretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blogs.

merged: 04-06-2022 ~ 01:50am
Please continue this great work and I look forward to more of your awesome blog posts. mangago

page 1 of 1 22 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.