Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Tell me what you think - Minitokyo

Tell me what you think

Tagged under Naruto

page 1 of 1 7 total items

My image was deleted for some reason and i don't really understand why

i uploaded it on my album:

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y130/Gaara-chun/sanbi_chart-000.jpg

please tell me your opinion why it was deleted

It is a rare scan found on the official japanese Naruto website

Everything in this world.
Exists to wear you down.

kayurachan

Retired Moderator

kayurachan

Mado&Fen are my Gods.

Well it probably was deleted because of text but since that rule's gone I just restored it.
Just keep in mind scans with text should always be highest quality; yours was a bit borderline.

Signature
!Death to J-Rock scans! >.<
What is Kayurachan doing? Just see it on my userpage :3
Sheq says: XD one sec, eating an egg XP

Hello moderator chan

I'd like to point out that while the Naruto gallery likes to keep its visual quality up by deleting scans like that i posted (no problem there)
it ignores its content quality by keeping images like this up:

Sharingan by TheGameJC
Sharingan by TheGameJC

that give the plot away

fan fact ! not only does it say sharingan all over the image but its the title of the image as well in case we missed it

now i have to punch someone but i cant find this guy

I demand you delete both his wallpapers right away

Exists to wear you down.

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Wait, are you telling us that you want us to delete that sharingan wallpaper because it's a spoiler (gives the plot away)? Are you kidding me? Too bad for you.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Seriously? Once the chapter is out online, it's pretty much fair game for wallers/vector artists and if you're not caught up, tough luck.

(Though you could also look at it like this: suppose it was someone's fanart/Photoshop art? How do you know it's the original image and not an edited one? No one told you to look at the onemanga link or anything...)

Signature Image

Quote by fireflywishesSeriously? Once the chapter is out online, it's pretty much fair game for wallers/vector artists and if you're not caught up, tough luck.

you are very right but you should also consider that there is NOT a single anime forum for example that DOES NOT separate anime from manga for that reason, of course people can post their wallpaper but in the right sections

in forums.narutofan.com if i posted something like that in a thread without a warning i would be getting a ban notice !

and i didn't really need to click any links or even click on the wallpaper, the thumbnail was too revealing

you know it as well as i do wallers almost never make anything so revealing, unless its some amateur guy trying to get attention

please think about it

forums.narutofan.com
http://www.vegapunk.com/forums/index.php
http://forums.bleachexile.com/index.php

there is not a single mixed anime / manga place i know, where manga stuff don't get "censored" or placed under tags

Quote by Chloe-chanWait, are you telling us that you want us to delete that sharingan wallpaper because it's a spoiler (gives the plot away)? Are you kidding me? Too bad for you.

Don't patronize me you smug *&#$(*&@(*#&...

...show me one, ONE other wallpaper that is ahead of the anime like that,

there is not a single one that has so clearly facts on display ahead of the anime

under the very generic term "spoiler" you could put Ichigos complete hollow form for example and many other things, but that Danzo wallpaper has very specific information about a very specific character, thus my using the correct description "gives away the plot of the play !"

what if i posted a wallpaper a year ago a wallpaper with Orochimaru dying, that would be pretty annoying wouldn't it ?!

you are the mod on a anime manga site for gods sake, if you cannot make that simple distinction, the hell ?!

trying being polite like the other moderator next time

Exists to wear you down.

Chloe

Retired Moderator

Chloe

てめら~!!

Quote by SamuraiCool

Quote by fireflywishesSer(...) Once the chapter is out online, it's pretty much fair game for wallers/vector artists and if you're not caught up, tough luck.

you are very right but you should also consider that there is NOT a single anime forum for example that DOES NOT separate anime from manga for that reason, of course people can post their wallpaper but in the right sections

in forums.narutofan.com if i posted something like that in a thread without a warning i would be getting a ban notice !

This is not narutofan.com - a forum, this is Minitokyo - an art community. Have you browsed through the scan Naruto scans? Manga and anime scans are mixed together, and we're not going to change that because you don't want to be spoiled.

Quote by SamuraiCoolyou know it as well as i do wallers almost never make anything so revealing, unless its some amateur guy trying to get attention

please think about it

WHAT?! Browse through the Bleach wallpaper section, the Katekyo Hitman wallpaper section etc etc and you'll see plenty of wallpapers from the manga that has not yet been made into the anime episode.

Quote by SamuraiCool

Don't patronize me you smug *&#$(*&@(*#&...

...show me one, ONE other wallpaper that is ahead of the anime like that,

there is not a single one that has so clearly facts on display ahead of the anime

Ulqui-guy! by sjade1
Ulqui-guy! by sjade1
Be Cool by ala21ddin21
Be Cool by ala21ddin21
The Prince and his Mink by aqiaqua
The Prince and his Mink by aqiaqua
Most of those wallpapers were spoilers at the time they were submitted, yet no one complained.

Quote by SamuraiCoolwhat if i posted a wallpaper a year ago a wallpaper with Orochimaru dying, that would be pretty annoying wouldn't it ?!

No it wouldn't! If you read the manga and wanted to wall a scene from a specific chapter (Oro dying, whatever) then you would have the right too. Too bad for those who weren't caught up to that chapter

Quote by SamuraiCoolyou are the mod on a anime manga site for gods sake, if you cannot make that simple distinction, the hell ?!

trying being polite like the other moderator next time

Right. I'm the mod and you're not.
And I'm being impolite? Sure, whatever you say.

Also, just to add something:
Wallpapers will never be deleted because they are spoilers. Never. They will only be deleted for three reasons:
1) Low quality
2) Mature content
3) If it was ripped from someone else.

Signature Image
Like video game posters? Click on my signature image!
Latest wallpaper: Red Ninja

page 1 of 1 7 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.