Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Songs You Would Make Love To - Minitokyo

Songs You Would Make Love To

page 1 of 1 15 total items

:pacman: I need smexy music! Help me!

My boyfriend offered "Inertia Creeps", by Massive Attack, but I'm sure that will eventually become stale.

Ministry - Let's go

success guaranteed

Everything in this world.
Exists to wear you down.

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

Twisted Transistor-Korn...I'm just kidding. Let's go with Splash Waterfalls-Ludacris.

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

chopstix07

Kintoki

This if you can laugh and make love at the same time. (personally i would not make love to this lol)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbYtqAWDF2U

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

Lay Back-Rick Ross

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

LACRIMOSA - Kalafina

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

I like fast techno songs myself...so I might not be of any help...well it helps me so there ^_~

BuBbLeS!

Signature

i like queremos paz by the gotan project so probably that one

The question sounds so wrong... what is making love to a song?

? ???? ?? ??? ???? ???? ?? ??? ??? ?? ? ????? ?? ?????

Ugh this is kinda weird soundin....Im guessin some weird song lik Disney Channel or I wanna fuck you xD but idk since ive never thought of it

Some People say that I'm a goody good for my own self..Is that true?

haha! xD

probably "give it to me baby"
by rick james! thats the only
song that pops in my head. ;D

Row row row your boat- It has a good rhythm and if you think about it the lyrics seem to offer advice appropriate to the action hopefully being performed.

Death Come Near Me by Draconian- It's slow and steady. Also it lasts over 15 minutes.

Aphrodite by Hizaki Grace Project- It starts off really slow but then it takes off like a jet engine. It has many different rhythms so you don't get bored. If you imagine Hizaki's fingers running up and down the guitar while the song is in one of the fast parts it can be exciting.

Silent Knight by Versailles for same reasons as above except it has a stronger beginning.

LoveJuice by KAT-TUN.

beyondmeasure

From the mind comes the query.

The Great Curve by the Talking Heads.

The world moves on a gal's hips, doesn't it? Eh, Dave?

page 1 of 1 15 total items

Back to Music & Movies | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.