Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 How do you feel today? - Minitokyo

How do you feel today?

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 138 total items

I'm feeling yellow. Full of energy (oddly enough)

INSANITY: We keep doing the same thing over and over and keep expecting different results.

nikko3

nikko3

The Little Princess is here...

PINK And PURPLE! XD PINK BECAUSE ITS MUKURO'S FAV COLOR AND PURPLE, WELL I KIND OF FOLLOW THE STEP OF HIBARI! XD AHAhaHA! XD

Signature
	ImageMerry Christmas Aqi-chan, Trofi-chan and Chrisp-san! Hope you all have a warm Christmas day! Thanks for your kind wishes and cards! >:D
Spectacular, stunning. Just look at my Mukuro avatar and Hibari signature image, they are made just for me by chrisp-san.
Mukuro, mukuro, mukurou-chan [Oya?]
Hibird, hibird, namimori~ [Sa!]

Feeling a little gray. Not too happy about having to move

INSANITY: We keep doing the same thing over and over and keep expecting different results.

Niika

Niika

????????

Hm..
Well I'm feeling a little..gray?
(What's the colour for feeling..tired? XD)
And maybe I'm also feeling a little bit pink/green 'cause
tomorrow I have not to go to school!

Yay! XD

Signature
??????????? ?????? ???! ?????????????YAMM YAMM!

nikko3

nikko3

Haha.. lol I think tired is a bit reddish, like the boring sunset.. something like that? ^_^' Ahaha! XD

Yay for yoU! XD And Hey for me! XD Today I'm extreme PURPLISH! XD *purple* XD Just saw my fav character in action! XD

Signature
	ImageMerry Christmas Aqi-chan, Trofi-chan and Chrisp-san! Hope you all have a warm Christmas day! Thanks for your kind wishes and cards! >:D
Spectacular, stunning. Just look at my Mukuro avatar and Hibari signature image, they are made just for me by chrisp-san.

TessaLover12

TessaLover12

MT is My Home!

I'm not aware of what the colors translate into but as of right now, I'm feeling just a little bored. I'm also excited because I'll be seeing my girlfriend later today. :D

R.I.P. The King of the Ring Eddie Guerrero, and The King of Pop Michael Jackson
Signature Image
Courtesy of soujiokita

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

purple ! and red ! don't do well with colors sometimes what would bubbly and silly fit under...

BuBbLeS!

Signature

i am feeling pink and green pink for being energetic and green for being relaxed

White?

I feel completly neutral, like always

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

nikko3

nikko3

A bit hazey orange.. the sun is hot and I am going out right now! XD

Signature

Grayish blue because I'm really tired.

I am green, that means very powerful today :D

everyday's damn awful, and the same picture, and bl

Yellow and Blue stripes.

"Get back to work"
"No I'm tired"

veeh4anime

veeh4anime

? KIRABOSHI

I feel blue and green. Somewhat sad but somewhat relaxed.

OYAKATA-SAMAAAAAAAAA!
Signature

I feel like a crazy rainbow.

Excited for October but also irritated and pensive. So much crap happening at once

Gray-blue.

nikko3

nikko3

entirely devoured myself in black, blaCK and BLACK! *panic button set in*

I am going to miss my user page layout! T___T

Signature

Feeling kinda tan today

Not really happy but not really sad, just a subtle in between

nikko3

nikko3

Blue.. a bit happy and I'm thirsty, need some water.. *runs off*

Signature

Ayamaru

Ayamaru

Eastern Wind

Green and it's shining! Meaning? Joyful. Why? no reason. Joyful is my default I suppose, hahahaha!

One with the Wind, graceful Essence.
Riding the Wind, carnation of the Sky.
Lord of the Wind, spread your Wings and reach your dream.
Signature

nikko3

nikko3

Blue again.. your signature image is showing lots of blue to me.. >_< XD Haha..

Signature

Ayamaru

Ayamaru

Eastern Wind

I'm sorry! >.<
But you know, for me blue is peaceful ^^
Still green and shining!

One with the Wind, graceful Essence.
Riding the Wind, carnation of the Sky.
Lord of the Wind, spread your Wings and reach your dream.
Signature

nikko3

nikko3

Haha.. no worries,
yea, I'm blue now.. full of zen.. X-P

Signature

page 2 of 6 « Previous 1 2 3 4 5 6 Next » 138 total items

Back to Body, Mind & Fashion | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.