Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Ecchi Anime - Minitokyo

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 61 total items

love hina its good!

XiThau

XiThau

Grammar Freak

Not really, if the Anime focuses too much on that, then no.
It's stupid to watch an Anime that focuses all on Fan service, why not just watch Hentai then?

Ecchi Anime is basically Hentai, but without intercourse. That's all it is. It's something to provoke your hormones.

Signature
BiasedOtaku.blogspot.com (;

i like ecchi anime, or should i say i love them so much. Kanokon is good

alittle bit here and there justspice things up!

i like it. especially when they add funny scene like guy been hit after seeing something they shouldn't.

I don't see any reason for us not to like it, though it's not like there has to be ecchi in every anime I watch.

pureblood98

pureblood98

mmmmmm...

well, the only ecchi series i read is air gear... i just have to think past the big boobs and all to really appreciate the story,,,

To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.. -Ulysses
You can't spell manslaughter without laughter.. -Azula

I love fan service so I like ecchi anime

Ecchi Anime is must have anime for guy

Ecchi anime is ok as long as it's not overly well..ecchi...like excessive amount of fanservice and went as far as to the boundary of hentai/ecchi. Sometimes when ecchi anime went overboard and they begin to show fanservice every two min of the show, it turns really bad.

pureblood98

pureblood98

mmmmmm...

hmmm... as long as the story is good... for example, air gear.....

To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield.. -Ulysses
You can't spell manslaughter without laughter.. -Azula

dimi7

dimi7

Magical Dolly

all of the ecchi animes i've watched, i would still watch them even if they weren't ecchi, so i guess for me ecchi-ness doesn't really count

I like ecchi~ But sometimes there's too much that distracts from the story~

gis

The comics are the best! :D

Akamichi

Akamichi

Kaizoku-ou ni naru otoko da !!

Quote by dimi7i would still watch them even if they weren't ecchi, so i guess for me ecchi-ness doesn't really count

same with me. as long as i like the storyline, ecchi-ness doesn't bother me at all..
for example: Queen's blade, kampfer...

Queen's blade, kampfer are very good ecchi anime. I like them.

i dont like echi anime or manga

love hina is the best

Comm199

Comm199

With Global Risk

I love ecchi anime cuz the fanservice is like 90% reason why people watch anime.

What is impossible today is easy tomorrow.

i like ecchi anime !

I adore ecchi and ecchi anime

as long as it's good, why not
all depend on the story and the quality of the pictures I think

:: Thumbs up. ::

eechi are best coz the anime are not too hentai and appropriate to educate young girl or boy that u cant show your private to other and it is wrong to fan out the girl skirt to see their panties heehehehe

page 2 of 3 « Previous 1 2 3 Next » 61 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.