Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Information for scanners & small new features - Minitokyo

Information for scanners & small new features

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

-The 'Self Scanned' tag has been reverted to the old 'Scan Source' dropdown on the submission page. All submissions in Self Scanned have been updated to be 'Self Scanned'.

-Text overlays is allowed on color scans now; e.g. magazine covers. This because with vector techniques nowadays a whole lot is restorable.

-Browsing by resolution is possible, a resolution dropdown is added in the browsing options.

-Inserting an url to a submission in any post will convert it into a thumbnail.

moonelf313

Scanner

moonelf313

Just Pinky...

awesome! *Glomps* thanks so much for all the changes! I can now finally submit my phonebook manga scans! :D

Signature
I'm no angel, but I've spread my wings a bit

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Gah... more changes? But definitely glad that they were made. Yay for resolution search! (Now I gotta go update the article...)

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.