Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My wallpaper has been deleted? - Minitokyo

My wallpaper has been deleted?

page 1 of 1 5 total items

LotusEX

LotusEX

Sorrow...

Um excuse me but why was my wallpaper deleted ? it was my first pic! >=(
Maybe It wasn't good enough...

~[“If a man take no thought about what is distant, he will find sorrow near at hand.”]~
Signature

WindAlchemist

WindAlchemist

Waiting for you to find me...

First off, you don't need to make two seperate threads for what seems to be the same thing.
Second, could you post a link to what wallpaper/pic was deleted? (Photobucket and/or imageshack are great for image hoster sites.) That way someone could actually give you some kind of response on it.

Signature Image

LotusEX

LotusEX

Sorrow...

First of all sorry about the "two seperate threads" it was a mistake I had a problem,and second I made that wallpaper Today and uploaded it here It's name is [Girl In Black].

~[“If a man take no thought about what is distant, he will find sorrow near at hand.”]~
Signature

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

It was deleted because

* poor image quality, lots of pixelation and grains on the scan
* poor extraction

LotusEX

LotusEX

Sorrow...

I see, I will do my best next time.

Signature

page 1 of 1 5 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.