Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 What was the WORST birthday you have ever had? - Minitokyo

What was the WORST birthday you have ever had?

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Aiira

Linguistics

Aiira

SOON..

I'm kinda worn out right now, and this came into mind so I posted it here :P

Anyways, I'm asking you guys what was the worst birthday you have ever had?

If you asked me...
- The worst birthday I've ever had would be my 17th birthday!

why?
- First, I booked off from my work since Its my birthday and I was thinking that me and my family could spend some time together.
- Second, I did not leave the house at all. I had no idea where I placed my car keys

But the real reason why it was my worst birthday was that it was only my siblings who remembered it was my birthday, and what made me cry was that my parents did not know it was my birthday not until 11:50 pm the day of my birthday that they finally greeted me. Well my mom did, but my dad never said a word to me on my birthday. It was the worst ever, I spend the whole night crying because I didn't care if I had a party or whatever but your parents not remembering it was your birthday I wanted to yell at them.

So what was the worst birthday you have ever had?

Signature
CHERISH yesterday
DREAM tomorrow
LIVE today

TreeFarieAaliyah

TreeFarieAaliyah

Midnight Princess

I don't know if you mean birthday party or the actual day, but I'll take this as the actual day. Worst birthday so far was my 14th birthday. That day, I had a physical. I also had to get about 3-5 shots that made me dizzy and almost faint. My dad and his girlfriend were convinced I had diabetes and that I was on low sugar because I felt dizzy. And pretty much nothing else happened. To start off the next day, I woke up, and fainted because of the dizziness I felt from the shots. And my arm was killing me. Overall, not a good start to the day. And not a very good day for a physical.

"Everyone hears what you say. Friends listen to what you say. Best friends listen to what you don't say."

GearStalker05

GearStalker05

En Memoria

22nd Birthday

Spent all 24 hours of it in the Emergency Room because my anemic mother needed an emergency blood transfusion.

Signature Image
You got what you wanted...but you got what you hate...

I believe it was my 23rd birthday. Absolutely no one remembered my birthday. None of family. Not even the person I had been dating for 5 years. It was heartbreaking. I don't need a party or presents, just acknowledgment.

INSANITY: We keep doing the same thing over and over and keep expecting different results.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

most of my birthdays were bad...I was a sick lil kid every birthday I ever had probably sixth cause my mom had gotten me strawberry short cake for my bday cake and some toys...I had pneumonia so well I was sick and couldn't enjoy the cake...guess all those sick youth days paid off it's rare for me to get sick now -_-

BuBbLeS!

Signature

My worst birthday would probably be my 22nd which was the year that my grandmother got sick and passed away.

carlozzzzbr

carlozzzzbr

Otaku-freak soldier

well dunno if it counts but, yesterday me and my gf made 1 month, and we broke-up. Thats the worst bd i can think of.

nikko3

nikko3

The Little Princess is here...

An argument I had with a guy in college on my 21st bday. I got classes on that day. I was wearing my new clothes to celebrate my 21st bday. A very cool T-shirt which I like it very much. The lecturer want to conduct a group study. So, I am with this guy together in a team. Things were smooth in the beginning, we talked, laughed and everything seem fine. All the sudden, he accuse me that I took his notes. He can't find it and he suspect me of "stealing" his notes. I tried to help him find his notes but he said I was "pretending" to look for it and try to avoid the accusation. I keep on denying his accusation which end in an argument. I was so so pissed off by that incident. I didn't tell anyone my birthday. Not even my close friends know about it because I was keeping my special day just for myself.

Everything is ruined. My mood, my day, my mind, except when I'm eating. I kind of enjoy eating time. I feel a bit better eating something to fill in my growling stomach. After that, I keep on flooded with the bad mood for the entire day.. ~_~ I didn't talk to him for a week until he found where he kept his notes and apologize to me. Although, I've forgiven him but that is too much for me to be near with him anymore. I just don't want to be near someone who ruined my important date. Its remind me of that day and I don't like the feeling.

Signature
	ImageMerry Christmas Aqi-chan, Trofi-chan and Chrisp-san! Hope you all have a warm Christmas day! Thanks for your kind wishes and cards! >:D
Spectacular, stunning. Just look at my Mukuro avatar and Hibari signature image, they are made just for me by chrisp-san.
Mukuro, mukuro, mukurou-chan [Oya?]
Hibird, hibird, namimori~ [Sa!]

the worst b'day i ever had was when i was turning 8 because the year before i had my b'day at a bowling place and i went there again for my 8th b'day so annoying

page 1 of 1 9 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.