Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 I would like to mnow why - Minitokyo

I would like to mnow why

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Well, I have uploaded a lot of things that I have made, and I would like to know: Why did you erase this one?: http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/dd12/Albali/breakk.jpg

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Did you read the PM you received all the way to the end? There should be Moderator comments at the end.

I went to view your piece via your DA account and you mentioned that it was a scan. Doujinshi is artwork made by you from scratch. If you use an image from a scan then it is not technically your own work. It would be closer to Vector Art. Additionally, the use of unmodified stock images for the background is not encouraged because it shows little effort.

Signature Image

Ok, thanks for answer my question (and sorry, I didn't see the moderator comments)

Anyway, I would like to say that I know that it's more difficult if you make the background than if you just use an unmodified image, but please, don't underestimate the effort because it's difficult to adapt the scan.
It is just a little comment, but I have to say.

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.