Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Are you happy or sad? - Minitokyo

Are you happy or sad?

This thread is full. If you wish to continue discussing this subject, you are allowed to make a new thread about it.

page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

nikko3

nikko3

The Little Princess is here...

Guess the next poster is feeling "happy" or "sad"?
Between, you are freely to state your own reason why you are feeling like that.

Happy?

Signature
	ImageMerry Christmas Aqi-chan, Trofi-chan and Chrisp-san! Hope you all have a warm Christmas day! Thanks for your kind wishes and cards! >:D
Spectacular, stunning. Just look at my Mukuro avatar and Hibari signature image, they are made just for me by chrisp-san.
Mukuro, mukuro, mukurou-chan [Oya?]
Hibird, hibird, namimori~ [Sa!]

I suppose. I'm definitely not sad right now.

Happy?

INSANITY: We keep doing the same thing over and over and keep expecting different results.

nikko3

nikko3

Yea.. I received something through mail today.. :D

happy?

Signature
	ImageMerry Christmas Aqi-chan, Trofi-chan and Chrisp-san! Hope you all have a warm Christmas day! Thanks for your kind wishes and cards! >:D
Spectacular, stunning. Just look at my Mukuro avatar and Hibari signature image, they are made just for me by chrisp-san.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

happy ! *claps claps* now if only the sun poisoning will go away -_-

sad?

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Now yes. It's going to be a long week of dealing with back to school buyers and teachers

Happy?

INSANITY: We keep doing the same thing over and over and keep expecting different results.

yes. i have the day off tomorrow. yay!

happy?

Yes, currently happy. Had a very nice night of sleep. The rest of the day is going to be hell though.

Happy?

Emma93

Emma93

Double E O.o

nah, im feelin kinda sick T_T

sad?

Member of the Band .::DarKLeaF::.

You'll alwaysRisewhen othersfall..
KUWAIT!Signature Image

i feel sad today
coz i'm sick rihgt now...huhu..

nikko3

nikko3

I'm feeling happy.. because I am here..

Happy?

Signature

Happy my day is over ^-^

Sad?

no i'm not sad i am uber happy :)

Happy?

Very Happy! ^-^

Happy?

nikko3

nikko3

Absolutely! XD

HappyX2?

Signature

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

Hell yeah.
I'm going to Indy tomorrow for the US Nationals. Biggest drag race of the year! Hooah!

Sad?

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

nikko3

nikko3

No, I'm happy because my signature image is visible now. :)
Happy for you too! :D

Happy?

Signature

No, I'm sad cause I only have 2 days left before I move :(

Happy?

CinnamonToast

CinnamonToast

Cinnamon and Sugar

Definitely. Bleach update is coming.

Sad?

Yes.....but I'm sure I'll be happy again soon

Happy?

CinnamonToast

CinnamonToast

Cinnamon and Sugar

Nah. I stayed up too late and now I'll pay (it's my own fault)

Sad!

nikko3

nikko3

Nonono.. :) I am extreme HAPPY! XD
Extreme to the bone.. I just receive my first layout and it is superb! ;) XD

Extreme happy?

Signature

Yes, you are right :D

Sad?

Not really.

Super depressed?

dollyneir

dollyneir

Tuna Stalker

Nope.
I got many posters today~

Really happy?

Signature
Humans hide behind the curtain they knitted, and stay there for ages.
I'll never be one of them.

page 1 of 21 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 21 Next » 501 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.