Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 A free Island? - Minitokyo

A free Island?

page 1 of 1 8 total items

nikko3

nikko3

The Little Princess is here...

If you just inherited an island, anywhere on this planet. What would you do with it?

I will just create the same theme park island that were mentioned in Katekyo Hitman Reborn manga. Where all the mafias in the world can hang out together and play like there is no end.. X-P

Signature
	ImageMerry Christmas Aqi-chan, Trofi-chan and Chrisp-san! Hope you all have a warm Christmas day! Thanks for your kind wishes and cards! >:D
Spectacular, stunning. Just look at my Mukuro avatar and Hibari signature image, they are made just for me by chrisp-san.
Mukuro, mukuro, mukurou-chan [Oya?]
Hibird, hibird, namimori~ [Sa!]

I would set it up to be my own private island with only the people i care about the most being allowed to live there.

INSANITY: We keep doing the same thing over and over and keep expecting different results.

maverickmechanic

maverickmechanic

Absurd Insanity

Depends on the size. A small island, I'd have an island getaway. A large island, I'd live there and make it a Motorsports park. Drag racing, road course, and off road. I can build my cars and then take them out for a spin.

Signature ImageThere was glitter everywhere! It looked like somebody stabbed a pixie.
Roadie of .::DarK LeaF::.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

horde it and then make it so I can have power and never ever tell anyone about it and live there far far away from humans ! hey if you're going to dream then dream big :P

BuBbLeS!

Signature

i would probably let all my friends and family stay on it and i would have a huge mansion and i would also have an awesome elephant to ride on!

Put up some flimsy chain-link fences, fill with dinosaurs and invite guests to come to the island.

dollyneir

dollyneir

Tuna Stalker

Build a city and live like a king.
Also, there's a must for anime library.
XD

Signature
Humans hide behind the curtain they knitted, and stay there for ages.
I'll never be one of them.

CrappyDude

CrappyDude

Mr. Dude

Clean up on aile number 6 :D

page 1 of 1 8 total items

Back to Off-topic Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.