Suggestions for a good anime like Clannad!

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Cancel

I just happen to check out an anime called Clannad not to long ago. It got me interested pretty fast with its comedy and romance. I stayed with it and within the 8th episode... I actually shed some tears. I've had my eyes watery from other anime before, but this was a first for me. I've now watched everything there is to Clannad and I would strongly recommend this anime to anyone. I cried multiple times and I felt I needed to post that this really is one of the best anime to me.

Sorry about all that. Just wanted to say what was on my mind =) Anyways... any suggestions for another good anime wood be really good since I finished Clannad now.

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

Cancel

clanned was alright, turned dark there after awhile but it wasn't all that bad...for suggestions I don't know really little busters maybe or shuffle, to heart, to heart 2, The Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi, k-on, lucky star...that's all that comes to mind at the moment

Undertaker:Kuroshitsuji: How sad it would be, should laughter disappear.

Signature

Northy

Northy

Guys are human as well.

Cancel

Well, Kanon and AIR would be surefire bets, since they're Kyoto Animation shows from KEY games, much like Clannad.

• Aug 25, 2009
Cancel

well I've already seen Melancholy of Suzumiya Haruhi and I liked it. Someone else also suggested Air so I'll probably check that out. Thanks you two for actually responding cuz I'll most likely check all those out. =)

Cancel

Gah, the same thing happened to me watching Clannad. I'd never actually cried at an anime but for some reason that one just got to me. First season I was a little teary, but After Story had me outirght bawling like a little girl. Sad, but soo good!

If you like the more sad animes you might want to try Wolf's Rain of Chrno Crusade. Elfen Lied is also sad and very good, but it's also pretty bloody/gory so steer clear of it if you don't like that kind of thing.

• Sep 30, 2009

izacrack

izacrack

Negative Creep

Cancel

saikano is preety dark like clannad, honey and clover is good too

10v3 h8 10v3

• Sep 30, 2009

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.