Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Which do you prefer? - Minitokyo

Which do you prefer?

page 1 of 1 21 total items

which do you prefer? female anime character with fierce looking faces? or angelic ones? :pacman:

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

gotta go with the fierce, suits my personality I believe, or they are me, the angelic looks that are fierce within ^_^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

i prefer angelic one and her beauty should be a mixture of elegance and she looks like a doll/angel for me

Naruto Forever. Can't wait for a Naruto MMORPG

the angelic ones definitely.

quills

quills

sleepy dreamer

Depends on their characters and their roles in the anime...

(\ /)
( . .)
c('')('')
This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

if you mean angelic, quiet but strong characters

shinigami9

shinigami9

YuriGoggles-bearer

Well, fierce would seem more promising to me because female characters with angelic faces can be very, very bland.

Like klngnpb2 said, quiet but strong is good. I'd call that stoic, not angelic though.

The Lobotomy Club sits atop Cogito Falls. The sign reads "Come on in and lose your mind."

Sir-Sabrock-X

Juan Garcia

Firece Anime Characters, i like with strong feelings and intelligence

Sir Sabrock X
Lord Of Nightmares

i like anime grils with angel faces that act fierce

i agree with monkeychan777, angelic faces but fierce on the inside, even if it's a quiet kind of fierce.

shavo002

I suport Cosplay

angelic face cause..

LIFE LESSON #58
-If its cute, its EVIL

Roshi of the Funk. ('_'

piercedfox

piercedfox

Blood is Beautiful

Hmmm.... i love an innocent, angelic female, but fierce is always a good spin too. So...my preferation remains unkown..?

merged: 10-04-2009 ~ 08:41am
Ugh, my signature nor my avatar updated >.>

Signature

MatildaIII

MatildaIII

In angelic ones.. every face is fine by me as long they ARE NOT HENTAI CHARACTERS
In fierce ones.. just make sure the anime suits the character just fine

The Moon....
The Bright Light
That Shines
Through the Dark

Akarix

Akarix

Potato! :D

Hmmm i guess it depends on their role in the anime or manga itself.
I won't mind a fierce looking one or an angelic looking one.. so long the character is strong at heart and is not emotionally weak than im fine since im not to fond to such characters

koyomiXryouko

no, i wont

Fierce ftw
I get tired of seeing cutesy crap all the time

get off my case, i won't say it

it depends on the role they play... but i think i like them to have their own special and unique characteristics and own aura...
u can be evil in a way which makes u attractive (e.g Sephiroth and the evil captain in bleach (i forgot his name!), funny in a way which people can't resist to laugh, handsome/pretty in your own way

Wen u say fierce and ur refering to chars like "cool" chars like Tomoyo(?) from Clannad

Or Yomi from Ga Rei Zero

...yeah i'll go with fierce

Angelic of course! Kawai is the best! I can watch cute faces endless and I'll never get tired of it, though the personality should be kawai as well that suits the cute character... >.>

I like fierce better, I don't like girls who are very shy and very girly!

I like fierce too

Lacuslover81

Lacuslover81

One big and true lover of Lacus

Angelic does it for me all the time

A true lover of Lacus Member of Kira-and-Lacus-in-Love

page 1 of 1 21 total items

Back to General Anime & Manga Talk | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.