Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 hello - Minitokyo

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 17 total items

kyoushou

kyoushou

?????

hi im kyoushou, im new here and i want to know more about minitokyo. i hope i will enjoy being a part of it. :D

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

hiya and welcome to mt what would you like to know, there are scans, indy art, photos and don't forget if you're arty you can submit ^_^ then there's the forums that you've discovered and the groups and reviews oh the joys and never ending to ease my bordem here ^_^

BuBbLeS!

Signature

LotusEX

LotusEX

Sorrow...

Hellooooo there,yer welcome here MR.kyoushou.
There's a group called MT.Philippines you might be interested in joining them.^_^

~[“If a man take no thought about what is distant, he will find sorrow near at hand.”]~
Signature

oh, hey ^-^~ It's nice to meet you x3 I'm Mari.
I am kinda newbie here in MT, so... n_n~

hi i was just wondering if anyone knew how to get a picture under my name... computers hate me :(

geneticdoom

geneticdoom

Heavens' Legend

at the top right corner move your mouse over your name so that the menu comes up then click on account options and then you can upload an avatar from there

Walking under the autumn skies to a new beginning.

mick-klaassen

mick-klaassen

boredom is imminent to strike

welcome kyoushou,
nice to meet you my name is mick.
:P sorry a little late XD

why?

Hello There ^^

Welcome to the site!

hello~
I'am ann. Nice to meet you^^

hi and welcome to MT ! nice to meet ya

nice to meet you

halo my name mambo, nice to know you all

welcome :-)

welcome..:D

Nice to meet you

Welcome to the site:)

page 1 of 1 17 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.