Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 My scan got deleted because of technical problems - Minitokyo

My scan got deleted because of technical problems

page 1 of 1 2 total items

About a month ago, I tired to upload five Legend of Zelda scans. The first one I tried gave me technical problems and kept showing up black. I finally got the other four posted (I had trouble with all of them at first) but I could never get the one of Sheik to show and I tried to re-upload it many times. It kept saying that the file already existed but I could never find it anywhere. I tried one more thread in the Bug Report section and a mod looked into it but now it says it has been deleted. Click here for the message that came up. It obviously was deleted because it didn't show up right, but it realy is a nice scan so I would like another chance to put it in the gallery. Thanks.

Here is a smaller version of what it should look like. (The actual size is 2400x3200 like the others, I just wanted to prevent stealing)

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/7193/shiekrescansmall.th.jpg

MapleRose

Retired Moderator

MapleRose

likes rainbows :D

I've restored it now :)

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to Deletion Appeals | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.