Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Scared him off by acting too happy to see him again? - Minitokyo

Scared him off by acting too happy to see him again?

This thread is closed for posting.

page 1 of 1 6 total items

sweetanimegirl24

sweetanimegirl24

Fly away into the vast skies....

Maybe i shouldnt have acted too happy to see him...

Sighs...i mean i really like this guy he's really cute and i just feel so comfortable around him..and love spending time with him..and since we live so far away from each other we can only see each other when we got time to spare or when he comes into town...so its been awhile since we last seen each other..so i was really missing him and thinking about him alot and wanting to see him if only if it was only for a few minutes...and guess what? i guess someone heard me or something..caz i spotted him in the crowd at that moment..which was kinda weird for me that i would know that hes that person im looking for and missing just by getting a glimpse of his hair...but just looking at him waiting for me across the street made my heart beat a little faster for a few seconds..and i guess i was so happy to see him that i sorta jumped into his arms and was really happy....but maybe i overdid it..you know by acting like i was really happy to see him and let him know that i really like him....so maybe i scared him off..caz i told him to txt or call me but he hasnt contacted me at all...i mean maybe im thinking too much into it or something..i mean he did say we were dating...but nothing too serious..or is he just having playing around with me..you know for fun? oh! tomorrow is his birthday and i wish i could spend the day with him...but i guess i cant make him do something he doesnt want to do...*ARGH!* Sometimes now i want to scream into a pillow and wish this confusion about how to date a guy right..and whats the right thing to do and things you shouldnt do..you know how liking someone is supposed to about happiness and joy..i think its also nerve wrecking..caz you hope you are doing things right and the other persons happy with you....

Life without love is not love...only existence...
Signature Image

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

long distance relationships are tricky, he could be busy in his lil world or something...some guys find that uncomfortable and others find it down right cute and some have to get use to it, like the big man on campus getting love and attention from someone is rather hard to gasp the first go around, give it a few days and see what happens...but trust me guys are weird :P sorry it's true boys, they try to be all grown up, try to be so emotionless but when that cute someone enters their life they just sort of get all weird and stuff...you could text them something in about a week if they haven't you...just something simple, don't appear pleading or begging just something like "whatcha doing" sort of thing...I know what you're going threw I've scared off a few guys in my time due to cuteness -_- you'll get that certain someone to enter your life sooner or later that enjoys the cuteness and pretends to be strong but they be really weak and helpless and that cuteness helps you win the battles *giggles*

BuBbLeS!

Signature

Just lasso him like a cow and lock him in a barn. Now you can see him when ever you want.
There, problem solved! :)

Signature

z827

z827

UnholyDarknessZ

Sounds like you have the classical event in some Animes of which the girls have a crush on a male but the male have to move out of the city before returning some years later XD You sound really nervous;excited;delighted and restless when your near him though.Try calming yourself and try to be like yourself.Your bound to scare him off you over-react in his return and he would be disoriented by your weird behaviour.Any guy would be dazed if some girl jumped into him without a warning XD Either way,just be yourself.It's fine to be nervous and restless but learn to constrain it :P At least to a certain extent,releasing it all out would have some...say..."fascinating" effects.

MatildaIII

MatildaIII

How cute that she's in love, you'll get your chance to him again just think positive

The Moon....
The Bright Light
That Shines
Through the Dark

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Closed by request of thread creator.

Signature Image

page 1 of 1 6 total items

Back to Love, Friends & Family | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.