Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Isobelle! - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 3 total items

...is not really my name. But after all, this is the internet and Isobelle is a nice name, no? It's nice to create another identity online and a different name does help! But for all purposes here, I am Isobelle. :)

I've actually been stalking and lurking in MT for a while and I finally decided to register for an account to participate in this community. I am not a Photoshop user currently, so my part will be more of a critical position and I hope that my comments will be useful to the talented artists here! I also hope to make some new friends, as I don't really have any real friends that are particulary in anime/manga like I am.

I hope that I'll last awhile here!

LotusEX

LotusEX

Sorrow...

Hi there isobelle nice to meet you.^_^
That's a pretty name.

~[“If a man take no thought about what is distant, he will find sorrow near at hand.”]~
Signature

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

just as long as it's a harmless stalking :P but welcome to mt I lurked here myself for about a year before I even thought about posting or joining a group but now I'm glad that I did, I meet people to chat with and stuff...but I knew the pain of not finding anime fans, don't have a problem now a days but not too long ago it was horrible -_-

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 1 of 1 3 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.