Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Konichiwa - Minitokyo

page 1 of 1 4 total items

anime8000

anime8000

.:Laughing At The World:.

Hi Minitokyo...umm, now before you tell me yes I'm aware that I've been on this site for two years. But this is the first time I've posted here. As you may have noticed I just upload a couple of images for your viewing pleasure enjoy. I hope to make some great friends here. Oh and the original site I hail from is AnimeOnline. Hope to see some of you around.

Signature
	ImageStyle Is Grace, Style Is Godly

s20-signaturestudio soul-eater-shibusen ecchi-club oldsters

LotusEX

LotusEX

Sorrow...

Greetings friend glad to meet you.
You have some cute wallpapers,keep up the great work.

~[“If a man take no thought about what is distant, he will find sorrow near at hand.”]~
Signature

anime8000

anime8000

.:Laughing At The World:.

Thanks hope we can become friends.

Signature
	ImageStyle Is Grace, Style Is Godly

s20-signaturestudio soul-eater-shibusen ecchi-club oldsters

angelxxuan

angelxxuan

ぬいぐるみ !

lol I never did do an intro post but welcome official to the forums...I didn't start posting right off the bat either I sort of lurked and didn't even know the forums/other existed until I started to explore out of the pic section

BuBbLeS!

Signature

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Introductions Forum | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.