Tag System Update

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Sheqel

Administrator

Sheqel

Cancel

Two small but noteworthy changes to the tagging system:

-When adding tags, all parent tags from those tags will be added automatically as well. For example, when you add C.C. to a submission, it will automatically add girls, code geass, green hair, long hair, brown eyes as well. As such, it is preferred if you add at least the character tag when submitting a submission.
Cases where a certain parent tag should not be automatically added (such as code geass -> CLAMP) can be reported in the tag administration thread. A lot of character tags do not have their respective 'feature-tags' added yet, this can be reported there as well.

-The user that added a tag to a submission is now shown in a tooltip when you mouseover the tag in the left menu. Tags automatically added as explained above will inherit owner as well. Some tags will not show a user as it has not been logged until recently.

kayurachan

Retired Moderator

kayurachan

Mado&Fen are my Gods.

Cancel

XD Sheq's back at MT changing! Thanx a lot for those <3

Signature
!Death to J-Rock scans! >.<
What is Kayurachan doing? Just see it on my userpage :3
Sheq says: XD one sec, eating an egg XP

fireflywishes

Retired Moderator, Linguistics

fireflywishes

Calgon, take me away~!

Cancel

*headdesks*

And we just posted the MTM a couple days ago... TT_____________TT

Signature Image

Cancel

I need help. I need the comple list of tags under "Themes". I can't access to them, is there a link or something? How can I see and access to all the tags under "Themes"?

Sorry if the question doesn't belong here and thanks for the help :)

• Oct 07, 2009

page 1 of 1 4 total items

Back to Minitokyo Discussions | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.