Warning: Undefined array key "HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/includes/common.inc.php on line 360 Help Me:Does anyone know how to design a shirt in computer - Minitokyo

Help Me:Does anyone know how to design a shirt in computer

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Does anyone know how to design a shirt in computer.Please i really need it

Signature
Member OF:ClampFans

Hey, i think i can give you a tip:
first download inkscape or an other vektor program
Then start to find some inspirations for your tshirts, i used the quake font and a girl from soullink to create mine
I decide me to print backward, left and right of the shirt, at left i print the ANIME font in Japanese and at right i print up a girl

So to create your vektor graphics is simply easy:
Download GIMP or another graphic designing program, like photoshop:
Now cut the things you want out (its easy, at last vektor graphics only get one or 3 colors, that's simply 1 layer one color, up to 3 different)
Its the best to save you edited graphic as bmp in black and white

Now Import it to inkscape or another vektor program, you can use 2 different ways of creating now your vektor:
1. manually paint lines step by step and then fill it and delete the bmp image
2. automatically in the options path > vektorise bitmap > choose detect edges (sry i got the German Version) > refresh if you see your image in lines,
then press ok

So now we can fill the shape: Use the filling tool, to get a filled image, its very necessary to see the whole lines during filling, seems to be a bug. and you can move in the edges of the shape so it will detect this better.
To get a better Vektor you can use the path editing tool, down the normal cursor in the left of inkscape to edit the filling, btw. you can now delete all other images in the vektor program, you can also change the resolutions in file > document settings, you should use normal sizes for the document, but you can now use 100px or 1000px its equal, te complete vektor will recalculated
ok you have now your motive, i decide me to let it white, you can change the colors in the shop, i choose blue for all
Save the vektors as svg and as exp

OK, now create an account on spreadshirt.net, i think this site produces shirts worldwide, you can upload up to 3 vektrors as exp
and at last you need to wait about 5 days.You have to create your shirt by choosing your own motives > use this to create a shirt and you will see how this worsk, its important to choose flex print at last. If you buy one shirt and you not happy, i think you can give it simply back. Read the FAQ about this.

I hope this would help you, but i cant help you with more colored vektors, first the will not be printed at shirts, i know and i don`t know how to do that, if you want more then 3 colors at a picture, i think you should use a digital direct print, but that's unprofessional and your picture will not keep his colors so long as at flex print!

page 1 of 1 2 total items

Back to School & Work | Active Threads | Forum Index

Only members can post replies, please register.

Warning: Undefined array key "cookienotice" in /var/www/minitokyo/www/html2/footer.html on line 73
This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse the site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Read more.